Followers

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

TRAVEL BUG..

 Hello everyone,

I'm here a few times today/tonight, I don't know, but I know I'm here three times in the next 24 hours.

First up is a tag I made for Tag Tuesday, love to join in when I can, and I did, because I found this image in a box of messy things and was sidetracked into tidying it up, when it just was there, remembering the theme for Tag Tuesday, I just had to put aside things and play..


So there is the image up top, some little lass sitting on a scooter reading a map..


My background for this tag was the papers [ newspaper] in my splat box..
They were old and dried and crunchy to the touch, oh, I love that sound.


You could see some print left under all the shine and metalic paints and sprays,
 but I needed more.


So ripped up a scrap piece of 12 x12 papers and glued it onto the sides..


cardboard for backing the picture to get dimension, 
after I had fussy cut her out and inked the edges..


There she is all dimensional, but not too much.


And my finished tag...
the quote stickers say...

"The journey is the destination."
"Today is a good day "
"Keep moving forward "

Thank you so much for stopping by.

See you again soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Tag Tuesday   [Travel]







17 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous tag. Love seeing your making of.....
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

Chrissy, this is gorgeous! I used to have a scooter like that when I was a student. Thanks for makig such a delicious tag for Tag Tuesday, you have made me happy! Hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous tag Chrissy

gr karin

chrissy xx said...

Such a FABulous tag Chrissy.
LOve your colours and design..
This image reminds me of younger days!
Chrissyxx

Chris said...

A wonderful tag using your'found' items Chrissy- I wish I could create backgrounds like yours!
xx

jimlynn said...

Fabulous tag and I love the image you added to it! FUN!
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous travel tag great background and image-love the idea using cardboard for dimension too
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Chrissy, love your beautiful tag. I thouht I left you a comment this morning. I had a scooter like that when i was a student! Thanks again for making tag for my challenge at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie

*Vicki* said...

Really fun tag Chrissy! I love the texture and your fun map background with the vehicle image! wonderful inspiring quotes!!

Janette said...

Brilliantly put together again Chrissy, love it, its just gorgeous.xx

Conniecrafter said...

so cool, love the torn edges and the colors, great quote to go with it!

Sherry Hickey said...

Beautiful creation, Chrissy! Makes me want to get busy and make something!

Sandra Wright. said...

What an awesome Tag, love the layers you have used to build up the background.
Thank you for playing along with us at Tag Tuesday x

Sarah said...

What a brilliant theme Chrissy, love that elegant lady on her scooter xx

pinky said...

Oh my word from crunchy trash to this. Did I tell you you are amazing yet???? Seriously, super inspirational and I love that quote!! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday where we all love to see your tags Chrissy.

Gillena Cox said...

Fantastic!!!
Happy Tuesday.

Muchđź’–love

Brenda said...

That tag is such a yummy background for your cute image. Beautiful!