Followers

Thursday, June 22, 2023

BOW FOR BOW'S..DT

 Hello everyone,

Wednesday already, that week flew by, and it is time for a new challenge over at LITTLE RED WAGON  and this week JanR is out hostess and looking for BOW'S.. big ones, small ones, some as big as your head, if you use a bow you are good to go..wow, a song and a poem all in one sentence..

My project..


I had purple flowers all made up and sitting in my box, just waiting,


and on box making day I made several this size,
 hold 6 x 8 sized cards..the deeper the box the more foo foo I can put on the card..


6x6 papers needing extensions to fit my size cards..


Oop;s..


I think is where the bow needs to go..it has wire along the edges so you can maneuver it 
around and fluff it up..


I had several leftover clusters of Altenew flowers..


In the same colour..YAY!!


and some yellow ones which it definitely needed..


So everything set up ready...AND!!


right in the middle of it all..


Never mind, she didn't stay too long or get comfortable,
and everything was ready for gluing down..


Sorting out my colourful wooden butterfly buttons..


And my card and box set was done, with a whopper of a bow.


Standing up..


and I added a "Just For You" die cut at the last minute..

So there we go..


Do pop over and join in if you can, would love to see you there


Thank you so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSY xx

Challenges to enter...

A Place To Start    [Anything goes]

Crafting Happiness Challenge   [Anything goes]

Use Your Stuff   [Flowers]

Bastel-traum challenge   [Plant and Flowers]

Beautiful Blossoms   [Mood board ]








14 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and matching box,love the gorgeous bow and beautiful flowers and butterflies
Carol x

jimlynn said...

Purple always needs yellow of course! LOVE this beauty and yes, the color combination is so pretty. Beautiful card.
Lynn

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and so beautiful card and box Chrissy

gr karin

Paperesse said...

What a gorgeous card and box!!! I am so impressed. Your helper, Holly, cracked me up.

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic, I always marvel at your cards! Hugs, Valerie

Margreet said...

Stunning card and box, Chrissy. Love the colours of the flowers and that bow is fab!
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

Oh my is that bloom ever gorgeous!!! I love the mix of flowers and papers on this one Chrissy! The large gingham bow with it is perfect!! I do love me a good bow!! Hope I can play!! I never make things on time! LOL

Janette said...

So love that bow Chrissy, all those flowers are just gorgeous, a very pretty card.
I have to tell you though, saying about big ones small ones some as big as your head, I am now singing 'I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts' ' going to stick for a while hahaha...

Doni High said...

A card and a box...wow! You amaze me. Oh yea, that bow is both big and beautiful!

JanR said...

Such a pretty card and box set! I especially love all the purple. The picture of your 'helper' made me grin. (:

Conniecrafter said...

I do so love purple and yellow together, you do such a lovely job of arranging them and I like the layers in them all, the plaid is so pretty in the bow to top it all off and such a lovely box to give it in!!

pinky said...

Did I tell you before you are a genius!! This is absolutely gorgeous and I'm now singing your song lol.

Brenda said...

A double gifty, card and box, both so beautiful!

Kate said...


Such an incredible box and card!!! Your flowers are gorgeous and those little wooden butterflies look made for the card!!

So glad Holly likes cardmaking as much as you do! It’s always so fun to see her at work.