Followers

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

MASCULINE

 Hello everyone,

What a gorgeous day we have had today for the middle of winter it was 13oC.. 13 +13 =26, add 30..56 degrees, just right, but don't walk around the corner or that wind will bite you..

So today I'm sharing a masculine project, I really enjoy doing masculine cards, although my Son said it is because I wear a ford T shirt most of the time, it isn't, I wear it as it is the perfect size and hides my fat belly..ha ha ha

So, onto my project..


Real easy card this one, 
A base, some papers matted, then inked, a picture, and a few elements.


First layer just some random paper from my stash...


Pictures matted and trimmed and shaped..


Started gluing in layers..and making them crooked is the easiest for me..


Added a few gold/brass gems..


Not too thick, and used card board boxes cut up for my dimension..
it looks lumpy, but it did smooth out when glue was dry..I took the weight off to photograph then put it all back and it dried back..


And there we go..

So thank you so much for stopping by I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...


My Time to Craft    [Masculine]

C R A F T challenge    [Masculine]






13 comments:

Janette said...

Lovely 'man card' Chrissy, I am always dodging these so well done :))
Glad you got a nice winters day, always loved those, not to hot nor cold. Right now I am suffering a touch of heat stroke, was quite ill with it yesterday so in doors and fan on today, but I still love the sun hahaha.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

great and fab card Chrissy

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous ❤️❤️ Chrissy nothing like a bit of masculinity in your life, this is one amazing creative design x

Chris said...

A brilliant masculine card Chrissy, love the images and layering.
xx

Margreet said...

Here it is hot hot hot....but we are lucky to have airco, so I can craft along.
Your card has been put together wonderfully. Love it.
xxx Margreet

jimlynn said...

Love the bit about the tee shirt.....as I have my favorite too. They'll probably bury me in it!
Love this masculine card. Great for a hunter or even a non hunter. Love it!
Lynn

Conniecrafter said...

My nephew is a hunter so he would just love this, great design!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card Chrissy love all the images and layers-wonky is good!Love all the stag images.
Carol x
We have masculine challenges at Pearly Sparkles and Scrapping4fun too this month
Carol x

Sarah said...

I do love a handsome stag Chrissy!! What a brill idea to use cardboard for dimension, you are full of wisdom!! xx

Brenda said...

Nobody does masculine cards like you (Ford t-shirt or not). Another beauty.

Dawn T said...

Awesome masculine card Chrissy.

Sheryl said...

A great masculine card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

Becca Sadler said...

Hey, new DT member Tamara and I wanted to tell you thanks for participating at MTTC! Your deer card is a-dear-able!!! YES! Excellent! [I wish you would have know about FarmQuest Challenge blog's deer theme that ended on June 13th! :( However if your card was made and posted on or after June 7, you can link it to my FarmQuest General Store challenge blog that is anything farm and/or country topic themed. It's open until July 5. Just to let you know about these especially if you do a lot of woods/outdoor kind of topics.] --Becca