Followers

Monday, June 12, 2023

NOT MUCH HAPPENED..

 Hello everyone,

If I was going to share my weekend in a post, as it was, it would be a very boring post, as nothing happened, I had a flat battery in the car cooked a family meal Sunday, apart from that I shut myself inside and played in my room..

So I will share what I made...

Paper serviettes, my newest play toy. and making 12 x 12 sheets..


With my trusty glue stick in hand, I glued down servettes onto 12 x12 card stock..


Made a box...



Trimmed the papers..


Wanted to add lace, and I did, but it was stretchy lace and caused complications
and some bad words to come out!! 


Looking at the papers I made, I wanted some purple flowers and found this punch which gave me basically what I wanted..


So, punched them out and added a yellow center and
 die cut some roses and glued everything together..


Leaves too..


Then ready to glue on the card and box...


Stretchy lace..BAH!!


Finally got it together..that little butterfly was the pop the box needed..
and would have given one to the card but only had one left in my stash..


I also added foam dimensional roses in cream with brown inking to age them a bit
 as it needed it.


The card was given foam roses all inked up, I have so many of them so must use them up..



The box lid...


and the card..

So, there we go..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Create with Pinky   [Flowers]

Crafty Catz   [Pink and purple or anything goes]














13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely amazing make with serviettes Chrissy, you are always so inspiring and very creative. These are gorgeous colours and beautiful flowers and gorgeous box well done again xx

Janette said...

Well Chrissy, this is a rare post when nothing much happened :)) hope you got the car sorted anyway. I love your card and box, so many pretty flowers, got to be honest though, I always find modpodge better for serviettes, but maybe its a personal choice. It looks beautiful anyway.xxx

Margreet said...

You did a great job with the paper serviettes, Chrissy. It's a beautiful box with card.
xxx Margreet

Dawn T said...

Delightful card and box Chrissy. Lovely serviette.

Chris said...

Gorgeous card and box Chrissy, the serviette/paper makes a wonderful background for your beautiful flowers and die cuts - it all tuned out beautifully despite the badly behaved lace!
xx

jimlynn said...

Your creations and projects just amaze me. So beautiful!
Lynn

Chris said...

Hi Chrissy, I'm back to thank you for joining in at Crafty Catz this week, so pleased you chose to play along. xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Stunning creations again, just fab*u*lous! But I can't imagine you using bad words - WTF! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful and great Chrissy

gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card,box and flower love the pretty floral napkins and I agree with Janette I use mod podge too don't trust glue stick too much lol
Carol x

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous box with matching card, love all the florals you used, oh my stretchy lace, I don't know if I have ever seen that but I am sure it would be tricky to use. Such lovely colors!

Sarah said...

Wow, that's a stunner!! xx

Brenda said...

A very beautiful set, you are amazing!