Followers

Friday, June 9, 2023

GDT #2

 Hello everyone,

I'm back on this Friday with another project for my Guest spot at Last Minute Manda  and this time I have several projects using the one set, same Bear...

This fun little fellow is called Bentley Rain or Shine  


Bentley in the garden, lots of die cutting for this one, but definitely 
something I love..


And this one he is playing in the puddles and sailing his boat in the gutter.
the water is an upside down cloud die cut thin..


And Bentley sitting up in the rain clouds and for the life of me I could find my more masculine plain MB umbrella,
 so girly one it was!! [sorry Bentley]


And there are the three cards together, no sentiment,
I think it is easier to add them later..


Just a little process I did. I sponged on some modelling paste
to give these cloud some texture..


See..


and for Bentley's garden card I die cut these flowers, one at a time,
 and added yellow centers and they matched pretty near perfect..


And leftover leaves, this is the end of them, 
so another leaf making day coming up..

NEXT..

And now the big one, always have to have a bigger one..


So this time I wanted a bigger scene..


So another very lone 12 inch slimline..4 x12


I printed one little [Bentley] bear smaller than the other to make them look like brothers..
Then coloured and glued them together, overlapping slightly.


Remember the rain drops with glossy accents..squirt and flick!..squirt and flick!!


They work everytime..


 The cloud on top is the same cloud for the water, just cut thinner using foil paper and added the splash die cut from a dolphin set..



Cleopatra dropped in and sprawled herself all over the place ..


I'll just work around her until she moves..



Then my wee Bears were popped into place..


after adding all those cute little ducks waddling along with their mum..
I was DONE!
This time I did add sentiments gold embossed onto black card..

" When life gives you a rainy day "
"play in the puddles!"

Thank you so much for stopping by,

I'll see you on Monday, hopefully I have something exciting to share..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..



Paper Minutes   [Animals]













13 comments:

Janette said...

I don't know where to begin Chrissy, wow, I mean these are such wonderful cards. The little bears are so cute, coloured beautifully and the scenes are brilliant. Really fabulous. Thanks for the daily smile too, Cleopatra indeed, hahaha...she is so cool..
Enjoy the rest of your day/evening.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Crafters Chrissy Absolutely adorable cards and the cute bears are so admirable in the scene you create xx

Valerie-Jael said...

The cards are all wonderfcul, and I am in love with Bentley! And I am glad to see that your lovely kitty has plenty of space today! Hugs, Valerie

jimlynn said...

Lots of die cutting for sure - but it all paid off because they're all just wonderful!!! Bentley the bear is such a little cutie! Love him AND your cards
Lynn

Chris said...

Such fun and gorgeous cards today Chrissy, you certainly know how to showcase these adorable images. Superb colouring and wonderful little scenes on all of them.
I know who's 'queen' in your house Chrissy...and it isn't you!!! Holly knows her place-it's exactly where she chooses to be!
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what gorgeous cards, they are so cute and great designs Chrissy

gr karin

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely wonderful, colourful, fun, and beautiful too. Love your cards Chrissie.
Faith x

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word these bears are adorable! I just love those sweet happy faces on them! Really great idea to use the modeling paste for the clouds! such brilliant details with your scenes as always my friend! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Dawn T said...

Stunning Chrissy. Such an adorable little bear. Love the process!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness you have made some very sweet scenes using these bears, Love the bear with the fence and flowers the most, the second splashing in the puddles is so fun and I don't think he minds the fancy umbrella in the second he looks pretty happy. neat job with the slimline too, I love the duck and her babies walking by :)

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous cards Chrissy love the cute bears beautifully coloured and the scenes you created with all your fabulous dies-love the textured clouds!Cleopatra lol they have us just where they want us with minimum training lol
Carol x

Sarah said...

They are just SO cute!! Great sentiment too xx

Brenda said...

All amazing cards, Chrissy. Bently is such a cutie and youʻve fixed him up fine on all.