Followers

Thursday, June 8, 2023

THINGS THAT FLY!!

 Hello everyone,

It's that time again, Wednesday has crept up pretty fast so time for a new challenge over at..

LITTLE RED WAGON and out hostess is the fabulous Doni and she is looking for..

THINGS THAT FLY...no explanation needed here, if it fly's, it is good to go..


and all these guys fly, they are so fun and my friend Brenda sent them to me and I couldn't wait to play, so stamped and made a fun card and it has sat in my file for a month waiting to share, and today is the day..


After they were stamped and coloured, I fussy cut them out and started on my card base..


Just had to share, how sad, ha ha ha .I cannot waste anything.


I needed two fence posts and this log die was perfect...


I also wanted heaps of clouds ...


Holly eyeing up those birds..I used a black pen for the line and didn't care if it went crooked..


Hello baby girl..


I stamped a tiny sentiment on this tiny tag and "tied" it on the line.


There it is standing up..


and laying down and pretty flat for postage..


And there's my crazy birds sitting on a fence..


Come on over and join in with us if you can.


Thankyou so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Paper Minutes   [animals]

Crafty Animals  [ anything goes but with an animal]

Crafters Cafe   [animals]





18 comments:

Margreet said...

Great idea to use those crazy birds all together, sitting on a line between the fence posts.
Great photos of Holly!
xxx Margreet

Pia S said...

This so cute and a brilliant idea to put them all on the same card and coloring them in the colors of the rainbow. Love it!

jimlynn said...

Fantastic fussy cutting and I love your birds on a wire! Cute and fun card.
Lynn

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and cheerful card Chrissy

gr karin

Chris said...

Love your bright and colourful crazy Birds Chrissy- and so does Holly!
xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, I love the crazy, colourful birds
Lorraine x

Doni High said...

Great card Chrissy. I have those birds... do you mind if I copy your idea? You have the so much creativity!

aussie aNNie said...

TH crazy birds are an all time fave I think, I have these guys and think I need to ink them up again, brilliant birds on a wire xx

Janette said...

Oh my word Chrissy, this is another of your amazing scene, I love those crazy birds and the line up is fabulous, I also love to see Holly, she is so cute, adorable girl.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely fabulous! Love your birdies, and of course, Holly is the star of the show! Hugs, Valerie xx

Dawn T said...

Super cute Chrissy. Love these birds.

crafty-stamper said...

Great card Chrissy and I love the fabulous colourful crazy birds
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

These are just amazing so is your card, I love it all.
Faith x

Conniecrafter said...

How cool that you used all the birds and great coloring, love all the different shades, a rainbow of birds, great idea with the tied tag onto the line!

Paperesse said...

Oh, this is one AWESOME card, Chrissy!!! Love the birds hanging out together on the line. And I have to say, Holly made me smile.

JanR said...

Delightful card, Chrissy! I adore the layout and the bright colours. So fun!

Kate said...

Such a fun, fun card, Chrissy!! Your bright bird friends are fabulous and I love the look of the crooked wire. It’s perfect that way!

I always enjoy seeing the ways Holly “helps” by keeping an eye on things as you craft. :)

Brenda said...

What a wonderful home the birds have gone to (though Iʻm a bit worried about the way Holly is looking at them, tell her be careful, they are crazy). I love your bright happy card, what a brilliant design idea.