Followers

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

PLANTER BOX AND A BIRD..

 Hello everyone,

I have a card to share and don't know why I haven't before, but I shared it with my friend Annie the other day and she asked the same question, no reason, just didn't do it, so here it is..



This one was made quite awhile ago, printed hats and garden stuff and fussy cut a lot of it out, made some cards and I shared them..


An old cover from a paper pad, I use everything up.


Die cut my wooden crate from Honey Bee stamps and white rose with bud..


Gave the planter plenty of dimension..


Inked the leaves.


Getting it all together..



The lace panel inside the card..


A round one for the front..


and this one is loaded up with dimension..


Added the gorgeous Honey Bee stamps Rose..


The hat and boots..


A bit of greenery and the bird..



More dimension..


white splatter..



And there we go..
I added a die cut sentiment and gave it an ombre look..
it has about 4 layers I think..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
Brrr it is a chilly one today, I'm off cleaning shortly so that will warm me up..

Luv CHRISSY xx





11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely precious! Love your stunning design and delighted you shared it... great inspiration you are... cold here too, and we are going to Canberra at the end of the week where temps are minus brrr... x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous Chrissy

gr karin

Janette said...

Why you didn't share it sooner makes no sense to me whatsoever........Its a beautiful card, so very pretty.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

This is fabulous, love it! You are the crafty Queen. Here it's toooo hot! Hugs, Valerie

Margreet said...

Great making of of this beautiful card. That hat is an elegant addition!
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely stunning card Chrissy,very feminine love all the dimension and fabulous dies
Carol x

jimlynn said...

So much dimension and so much BEAUTY!
Lynn

Paperesse said...

Just beautiful, Chrissy! It has a lovely vintage feel to it. I am so impressed with how you layer and use your die-cuts.

*Vicki* said...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning Chrissy! The details of each piece all come together beautifully on this one! It has such a wonderful antique feel to it! LOVE IT!!

Conniecrafter said...

So lovely, the rose is so pretty in white and I like the way you added the hat and basket to the scene, love that bird with it's dimension!

pinky said...

Wow it's stunning and your process, as always is so inspirational!!