Followers

Thursday, July 27, 2023

GINGHAM OR FLORAL...DT

 Hello everyone,

Time for a new challenge over at As You Like It and this fortnight, what is your favourite ?

Gingham of Floral or are you torn like me...


Okay, so I couldn't make up my mind,
 so, I sneaked some florals but on the inside..


Went into my daisy box, that was a happy time and longer than I anticipated..


and chose a few to add to my card, and I also, from my scraps,
 made a couple more panels of gingham.


Lots of dimension using packaging, I have plenty of that..


and popped a little bird amongst the flowers..



Not TOO dimensional, still goes through the post without a hitch..




and a simple "Thank you "die cut..and little wooden hearts..



Our fabulous sponsor is..


with 4 digi stamps or simply prints..

and we would love to see you



So there go, Gingham or floral, your choice, pick your favourite and also tell us why..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSY xx








17 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card, I love gingham, it reminds my of our school uniforms in primary school. Have a lovely . crafty time, hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Gingham every time for me, I have no idea why, just know I love the stuff. Your card is beautiful, all those pretty flowers and of course that sweet bird, love it Chrissy. xx

Chris said...

Hmmm, gingham or florals? It's a hard choice Chrissy - but you've combined them both beautifully on this gorgeous card.
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Anesha x

Conniecrafter said...

Your bird is so sweet all nestled into the flowers, pretty layering of it all!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another card so beautifully put together, love the gingham, papers, the flowers, and the bird just brings everything together. Love it.
Faith x

jimlynn said...

I like both gingham and floral AND your gorgeous card! So pretty. The addition of the wooden hearts are so cute.
Lynn

Lynne said...

Fabulous card Chrissy x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous creation with the lovely gingham papers....love them.
Also love your flowers and the little bird.
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely gorgeous design and I'm with you on liking BOTH the gingham and florals, so I was happy to see that you did both! That little bird perched on your flower vine along with the wooden hearts are very lovely additions!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Chrissy

gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and flowers love the gingham papers and little die-cut bird
Carol x

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely contrasts. Like you can't make my mind up, so used both. Elaine

Julene Matthews said...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/627040677839553 Hi Chrissy this is the link up for Archiscraps. If you ask to join I can "approve you". We'd love to see your entry.

Lisa said...

Gorgeous flowers, great layers and layout and super cute die cut bird.

Sarah said...

All those ginghams go together brilliantly chrissy xx

Brenda said...

I love your mix of ginghams, they are the perfect backdrop for your gorgeous flowers and cute birdie!