Followers

Friday, July 21, 2023

LAST ONE FOR GDT AT LAST MINUTE MANDA..

 Hello everyone,

It is Friday night here and time to share my last GDT project for LAST MINUTE MANDA  I had the most wonderful time playing with these adorable, cute, fun, fabulous images and you get so much in the sets to play with, it is so worth the money, such great value for the money..and I want thank  Ria Son  for sorting me out and asking me to GDT..and Manda Wharton for her wonderful digital drawings.

The sad thing is I was approached by Ria to be a permanent designer, but, unfortunately my eyes just won't let me play that often and I need to care for them, well, one of them, the other one doesn't work at all anymore..

So here is my last project..



I used the whole set...


Coloured then fussy cut...


I started making panels..


but something went wrong and the panels were trimmed down...


I then glued the panels I had started onto  white panels,
 still not knowing what on earth I was doing..
Had one of those days..


Die cut my crab twice gave him some white spots and googly eyes..


The started cutting out alphabet letters in bold colours 
and I LOVE the size of this alphabet die set from Temu..


I mad ethe words SAND...WATER...FUN and HAPPY..


Each panel had its own scene and I tried to link them up to match,
 but they didn't.


I added white dots with a white paint pen in the shoreline for the froth..


added the crabs and small yachts sailing past..


The palm trees were pre coloured from my stash.


Added dots in the sand..


First three bears...


Second three Bears...


AND!!...leftovers, from when I changed my mind..
Gotta love leftovers..

So, there we go..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx



13 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable creation Chrissy love this and your fabulous design x

Valerie-Jael said...

Your b ears are wonderfcul, really cuddly. Sorry abour your eye problems, I know how bad that is! Hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

Ah Chrissy, I have so enjoyed these beautiful inspiration cards you have designed for LMM, so sweet and fun, beautifully coloured and lovely background scenes that tell their own stories. Your attention to detail is second to none. I'm not at all surprised they wanted to keep you as a designer! Please continue to take care and look after your precious sight.
hugs
xxx

Janette said...

Chrissy you have worked wonders with these brilliant images. Every single card has been so amazing and full of fun, not surprised at all the asked you to stay on, its so sad you couldn't though as I have so enjoyed your designs. Keep taking care of the one good eye you have, its more important isn't it.xxx

jimlynn said...

Fabulous plus! I LOVE the little panels with those cute bears. The lettering is wonderful too - nice and large and just fun! The crabs....ah....so cute with those googly eyes!
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous colourful Summer cards love the cute images and those little crabs
carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous cards you have made so cheerful Chrissy

gr karin

*Vicki* said...

These images are just as sweet as can be! I adore your coloring of them and the wonderful beach scene you've created using them too! You've done such a wonderful job showcasing these as a guest designer my friend!

Conniecrafter said...

You do such a great job with these, terrific coloring and like your great backgrounds with them, so fun!

chrissy xx said...

Oh My! These are so darn cute! FABulous designs as always Chrissy and I LOve how you take us through each stage. Who would have thought to add white paint pen for froth only you!... A FABulous idea.
Take care
Chrissyxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

More fabulous colourful and wonderful cards Chrissy. Congrats on the GDT.
Faith x

Brenda said...

Your cards as GDT have all been inspiring for sure (I added to my LMM folder thanks to you). This one is especially darling, who doesnʻt love teddies at the beach? Canʻt wait to see what you do with the leftovers.

Lisa said...

I am so thrilled to find your blog. Every post is great! Lots of pictures of your process and super cards when you are finished. These are great and you have leftovers.