Followers

Thursday, July 20, 2023

BRRR..IT'S CHILLY..DT

 Hello everyone,

Brr..it is chilly here now in New Zealand, well, today is, I still wear just a T/shirt but need socks, if your feet are warm then you are warm, so my Nana said..and speaking of chilly, I'm hostess this week over at..

LITTLE RED WAGON and my theme is "Use Cool Colours"..

This is my project..


Choosing my card stock, no papers this time, just card stock..


Making my snow mounds...


and using this blue for the background sky...


die cut white trees and placing them onto the mounds and rearranging about 10 times!!..


Stamped and white embossed my sentiment..



Load up with snowflakes, got the tees where I was happy..


AND...splattered.

Brr, it looks cold..


So do come and join in with us with your "Cool Colours


Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSY xx

Challenges to enter....

Dragonfly Dreams  [Christmas]

Peace on Earth   [ Christmas mood board]


Get Creative   [Christmas in July]





20 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, Chrissy! Love the trees, i t all looks SO realL: Hugs, Valerie

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love those trees and the beautiful design. As for chilly, Yep! I'm wearing a jumper in the evenings, and it's Summer here!
Faith x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Wintry scene you created love all the die-cut trees
Carol x

jimlynn said...

A beautiful winter scene. All the white trees and snowflakes are so pretty. Lovely, lovely card!
Send Texas some of your cool weather! We need it bad.
Lynn

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy

gr karin

Margreet said...

Gorgeous cold card. Love the trees.
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

Your wintry scene is GORGEOUS Chrissy! I love those trees and the splatter for snow! It's always so weird to see you in the exact opposite weather pattern from us...but cold sounds really good right now from this heat! LOL

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Chrissy just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous winter scene Chrissy. It's fabulous.

Janette said...

Love your winter scene and white trees are my very favourite too. Beautiful card Chrissy. BTW we are cold too and its our summer...you have to laugh, stay warm.xx

Chris said...

A beautiful and peaceful wintery scene, it does have a lovely frosty feel to it. xx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I love your forest winter scene you have made, like the splattering combined with the die cut snowflakes and dimension on the trees!

Sarah said...

It's mightly cold today in the northern hemisphere chrissy. I started off in shorts and have ended up in joggers and socks!! LOVE this cholly looking card, those trees are really lovely xx

Kate said...

Awesome wintery and COLD scene! It seems the 10th time's a charm as the layout looks fabulous to me! And so fun with all the extra splatters and snowflakes too!

Paperesse said...

Such a stunning card, Chrissy!!! I feel cooler just looking at it. I forget you're in a different season there. Could you send some of that coolness our way please? We're melting here in Europe right now. – Shani

Imke said...

Wonderful winter scene, Chrissy. Like the layered trees - looks like a real winter wonderland.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Darlene said...

You are SO talented my friend! This is GORGEOUS ... love all the dimension! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Brenda said...

This is definitely a frosty looking scene. You can almost hear that quietness a snowy white night brings. What a beautiful card!

Francesca said...

Gorgeous card, love the design! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

Susan said...

That is one of the loveliest winter snow scenes I've ever come across on a card! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Peace on Earth.