Followers

Monday, July 17, 2023

VINTAGE EXPLOSION..BOX CARD.

 Hello everyone,

Monday today, busy weekend but no pics, just busy, had a busy morning too today so far, but now I'm shattered so thought I would pop up a post on something I made last week or so. and then could be afternoon couch time.



I have a lot of fun making these boxes, filling them up with stuff from my stash and just wish I could stop being so uniform on each panel, Ive tried hard here to mix it up a bit..

'

This one started off with being pink, but went on a vintage journey 
when I was picking papers, so vintage it is..


Resi frames and flowers..


and very old 3D stamps, they have even lost their sticky..


So got all that stuff together..


And this is the lid, an envelope from new die,
 a 3D stamp inside it, flowers lace and butterfly..


Bow open...


Added an apple because I could, and a floating butterfly. with vellum
wings..


This frame says Happy birthday..


This one says, "hope your day is filled with sunshine"..
Little strips of white lace to soften a bit and tiny rose buds..


And the box open with the lid close by..

And sold..
and there is a tiny tag inside which was personalised for the lady who bought it.


Thank you so much for stopping by

I'll see you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx

And a couple of recent wins..













16 comments:

Dawn T said...

OMG what a stunning box Chrissy. It's so beautiful.

Janette said...

I do love a nice exploding box and this one is gorgeous Chrissy. So many beautiful elements, it looks stunning no surprise it sold so fast. Got to say I love the little apple, very sweet.
Hope you have a nice afternoon on the couch, I may be doing that later as the sky is black overhead, not a good look for a day in the garden :)) xx

Margreet said...

Wow, an amazing explosion box, Chrissy.
Congrats on your 2 toppers!
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's gorgeous Chrissy greta job and congrats with your winnings

gr karin

Chris said...

I love the vintage look of your gorgeous exploding box Chrissy. So many beautiful elements and lovely texture to admire. Congrats on your wins too- well deserved!
xx

jimlynn said...

Congrats on the wins! That's great!
LOVE this box - wow! So amazing and beautiful. The colors are just gorgeous.
Lynn

Valerie-Jael said...

Another fabulous piece, you have such great ideas. I think I am losing my sticky, too! Hugs, Valerie

*Vicki* said...

Your design is so elegant and vintage looking with the postage stamps, frames and roses! What an amazing explosion box you've created here Chrissy! Love it!

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful creations! Congratulations. Hugs ANesha x

Pia S said...

This is stunning! Every side is different, yet nicely matching. I have never made an exploding box and I imagine it would take me forever to coordinate everything.

aussie aNNie said...

Stunningly beautiful and love this and how each side is different ...xx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow it is stunning and I do love vintage so this is right up my alley :) I love these projects were we can use some of our more dimensional supplies, like the apple and flowers!

Sarah said...

What a stunning keepsake Chrissy and tha apples are a lovely touch xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous exploding box,love the beautiful lace and all the embellishments plus the cute little apple-congrats on your wins.
Carol x

Brenda said...

This is an absolutely amazing explosion card! I love the way you mixed things up.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Everything with great details just gorgeous. Of course you sold it.
Faith x