Followers

Sunday, August 20, 2023

SPEAKING OF CLEAN AND SIMPLE..

 Hello everyone,

Well, the title is probably not correct, but now it is as we are talking about it, so here are a few CAS cards I made, just because I wanted too as my BIG Mojo wasn't around and just needed to play..


I was looking for a photograph in my stuff and came across a huge container of wooden stamps, I know, I never stamp, but then, I felt the need too, and this little poppet was on top, so he got an inking..


Bottom right corner of an A5 sized card..
Three times, three sheets I meant.


Then a sweet, stamped sentiment, a clear stamp, no name.

I had so much fun, and it was so quick I made three more with another clear stamp set..


This one is from Altenew..but, the clear sentiment stamp had no name.


Added a touch of colour to the mouse..


and a touch to the flowers.. and a little bit of splatter, just a little bit.

And there we go..
DONE!
six cards under the hour...then Mojo arrived and I started spraying, will share that later..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Allsorts Challenge   [ all creatures great and small]

The Paper Players    [Clean and Simple]




21 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

I adore these simple cards. They are so elegant. Hugs Anesha x

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are beautiful Chrissy

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely amazing CAS cards my friend you are amazing and no matter what you make you are so good at it... xx

Janette said...

You know how I love a CAS design, well these are perfectly 'that'. I love them Chrissy and that little cute stamp is adorable. Its amazing what we find when we aren't really looking...hahaha...have a fun time. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful CAS cards and love the stamps and splatters
Carol x

Margreet said...

love your CAS cards
xxx Margreet

Shirley-Anne said...

hi Chrissy..have not said hello for long time nor blogged for that matter . I see that you are still happily crafting .Loved these stunning cards especially your fine splattering .

Valerie-Jael said...

I love it Chrissy! Hugs!

Sarah said...

those mice are absolutely perfect for us at Allsorts Chrissy. Such a lovely sentiment on them too. The flowers look great with the splatters xx

jimlynn said...

They're quick and easy and fun - and FANTASTIC! I love your CAS cards! Perfect.
Lynn

Chris said...

These are beautiful Chrissy, lovely stamps and perfect CAS designs. xx

*Vicki* said...

I love these sets! That little mouse is too cute and the blooms hanging down with bits of splatter are so lovely! Sometimes simple is better and moods change, so I'm glad you still played regardless of mojo! I look forward on seeing your spray session!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

No mojo ay? Looks like he was sitting right there on your shoulder all the time, these cards are just so lovely. Love that little mouse.
Faith x

Pia S said...

It's unusual to see you stamping, thus also making one layers cards. But you sure know how to make them as well. The mice cards are adorable and I love the splatter on the floral corner ones.

brenda said...

A lovely display of CAS cards, often harder than a full on design so think you mojo is making a return, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts and using the All Creatures option.

B x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Beautifully clean and simple Chrissy - the mouse with his butterfly firend is perfect for our CAS insect challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Liz said...

Wonderful CAS cards, it looks like your mojo has well and truly returned! Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

pinky said...

Well go you, this will entice you to stamp more often as they are brilliant!!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness that mouse is too sweet, he was just begging to be used I am sure, and I love the flower pretty flowers flowing from the corner, wonderful CAS cards!

Ann Schach said...

What wonderful clean and simple cards, Chrissy! The little mouse is as sweet as can be. I am so glad you played in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Chrissy, this is a fabulous CAS card. I love the little mouse and the great sentiment. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!