Followers

Thursday, September 21, 2023

FAVOURITE HARVEST COLOURS...DT

 Hello everyone,

Well, after the no snow on my last post, I did it again, Favourite Harvest colours is our theme this fortnight for AS YOU LIKE IT   and I went straight into other countries harvest colours where our 'harvest' is usually fruit and things in the spring and summer...

Squirrel is our hostess this fortnight and our sponsor is Dies to Die for..


So I went into my sprays this time..oranges and yellows


greens and yellows..


and lastly for depth, this one..


just gives what you need..


And now I had a box full of leaves..but the needed veins..




so plain green card stock for the veins..


Done,,,, then....


SNAP!!!!!!
Thank goodness I have a few spare..but only little ones, but they do the trick.



Flower centers..


Daisy with center..


Chose gorgeous papers and back them with orange cardstock..


A panel running through the center a bit to the right though..


Hee hee, isn't he cute..


So put the card together and was so concerned over my floating squirrel..


Nestled by his acorn, he was just floating there..


Yikes, plenty of dimension on this one..


I really have to fix this...


So, I wiggled him off and put him down with the apples, still a bit floaty though.

So there we go..


So do come and join us HERE   if you can..

Thank you so much for stopping by...
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx






13 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous, love the colours and flowers, that cuter than cute squirrel takes the cake...along with the nuts hahaha.... Love it Chrissy. xxxx

chrissy xx said...

You have so much fun making your cards Chrissy.
Great colours and design..Just like any squirrel lol, one minute here and then next there! Made me laugh.
Chrissyxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your cute squirrel and all the texture, a fabulous card Chrissy. Gorgeous Northern Hemisphere harvest colours. I forgot to add similar to your last card, no snow for you at Xmas of course.
Faith x

jimlynn said...

Beatuiful card for fall and I love all the colors you used. Backgrounds are gorgeous! Loving that little squirrel no matter where you put him. He's a cutie.
Lynn

KarinsArtScrap said...

he is very cute Chrissy and gorgeous card

gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Autumn coloured flowers and love the cute squirrel
Carol x

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful and I love the cute squirrel. Elaine

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, love the colors and pretty arranging of everything, I liked the squirrel in either place, but maybe liked him in the center, guess he looked like he was sitting among the leaves :) But the person receiving the card will not know it was ever there to begin with!

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card, I love everything with autumn colours and am looking forward to seeing the trees here in a few weeks. Hugs, Valerie

Lisa said...

You have captured some great images of the process for your gorgeous card. I am always drawn in to want to spray more of my card stock to use for die cuts but alas I am always in a hurry in my craft room with so many things I need to get done. Maybe someday I can spray a few pieces and then use them on another day. Super cute card.

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card Chrissy! The harvest colors look amazing and the sprays turned out amazing! I have cracked a few of those cutting plates a time or two in my life...so many things to cut! LOL I have to say that little squirrel is my favorite! Too cute!

Brenda said...

Some of my fav fall colors. I love the gorgeous flowers and that darling little squirrel is perfect!

Sarah said...

Beautiful autumnal colours here Chrissy and the little squirrel is so sweet!! xx