Followers

Thursday, September 21, 2023

NO SNOW...NONE..DT

 Hello everyone,

No chit chat today, I'm in shock...I made a project, a Christmas one, with NO SNOW!!!

That is theme over at LITTLE RED WAGON   and that is what our hostess JanR had chosen...well,my brain did not even think of my own Summer Christmas, why not, who knows, I just went straight into winter mode with no snow!!..


Traditional colours though with tartan..


several different types of tartan, love it..



and thank goodness for Imagine That pre coloured digis..


and thank goodness for naked pine cones and fir branches
and big red bows..


I added some gold music notes and a sentiment,
 then went and had a lay down, NO snow!!

So there you go, try doing it easier than me and come and join us..



Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you later on with another DT project..

Luv CHRISSYxx







16 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy what a wonderful card, so festive, who needs snow. Well I cos like it but we don't get much any more so blahhh. Hahaha xxxxx

jimlynn said...

I love all the differnt plaids and that pre-colored image is so cute. A perfect card for the Christmas holidays.
Lynn

Conniecrafter said...

You did a wonderful job not using any snow :) That is a cute image and like the music notes you added to him, the pine cones and bow top it off nicely!

*Vicki* said...

Wow, what a beautiful card! You little drummer boy is super cute and I love the addition of the music notes and that gorgeous red bow too!

Valerie-Jael said...

Great card, and who needs snow? Your card is gorgeous! Have a happy day, hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the cute image and all the tartan paper---no snow and gasp no splatters lol
Carol x

Dawn T said...

too sweet Chrissy. Lovely card - just love the tartan and green together.

Chris said...

Isn't it funny how we all think of snow for a Christmas card- I can't remember the last time we had snow at Christmas...or much snow at all come to that!Your card is fabulous, love the papers and that cute image all topped off with that magnificent red bow.
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

No snow works very well Chrissy, love the image, the pine cone and the fir branches.
Faith x

Doni High said...

I love all your pretty details in your no snow Christmas card.

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and very beautiful Chrissy

gr karin

Lisa said...

Wonderful paper layout for this cute image.

JanR said...

Great card, Chrissy! I especially love those pinecones. The big red bow is fabulous too!

Imke said...

Sweet card, Chrissy. I never used a pre coloured image - looks great.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Kate said...

Your little drummer boy and lamb are darling! Those pine cones look fabulous too!

Brenda said...

I love this cute little card, the drummer boy is darling (and little drummer boy is one of my favorite Christmas songs). I know it was probably killing you to hang that greenery and pinecones without any snow😂.