Followers

Monday, September 18, 2023

AN APPLE A DAY..

 Hello everyone,

What a lovely day I had with my friend yesterday and her husband, everything was fine, she said she found it hard to text while the car was moving, [ I get that] so we had  a fabulous visit and a lot of fun and happy memories, and talk about laugh, it was so good...

So after they left, my son turned up 4 days earlier than expected, so now my lounge once again, looks like a B&B..

I had some fun too, and made a get well, feel better card, and it's a shaker..


Another very long slimline card and gingham papers from my scrap folder
make a lovely backdrop for my red heart sequins..


they sound so lovely rattling around..


die cut sentiments and glued them down, they take a wee while on the shiny accetate..


My apples ,leaves, branches, and blossoms coloured with my markers.
and glued into place..


Oop's a bit shiny there...


All the sequins down..


All the sequins scattered...


And here we have a finished shaker..

feel better, get well soon..

Thank you so much for stopping by,
I'll see you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....


Shopping our stash    [shake it up - shakers]

Ally's Angels   [anythin goes]






18 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Chrissy

gr karin

Janette said...

Really glad to read your day was a happy one Chrissy, it makes all the difference.
Another gorgeous card, I am loving the apples and those gorgeous leaves and the gingham is perfect.
Have a happy time with your son. xx

Margreet said...

gorgeous get well shaker, Chrissy
xxx Margreet

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant shaker card Chrissy I love the wonderful design and colours you have used a superb make.
hugs
lorraine x

Chris said...

Glad all was well and you had such a lovely day with your friend, always so lovely to catch up and laugh over happy memories.
Your get well card is fabulous, bright and beautiful- and fun too with the lovely shaker element.
Holly must be delighted to have her favourite person back!
xx

*Vicki* said...

What a beautiful slimline style shaker card! Love the yummy apple bunches over the gingham background! Your shaker looks like the other apples fell to the ground! I love it! Glad you had a good visit with your friend! HUGS

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card. I've got a sneaking feeling that you like shaker cards. Holly will be happy with her 'man' . Hugs, Valerie

Pia S said...

I've never made a shaker card like this, where there is no frame to limit the shaker space. This has a cool effect. Nicely done!

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning creation and what a wonderful card and design.. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great shaker card and dies-glad it was a good visit with your friend and now Holly will be happy too lol.
Carol x

Sarah said...

I love a shaker card so this one is right up my street xx

jimlynn said...

Fun shaker card that will make anyone feel better! So pretty.
Glad you had a good time with your friends.
Lynn

Conniecrafter said...

Glad you had a good visit with your friends.
I love your pretty shaker the heart sequins are so pretty in it as are the apples, very sweet for a get well!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How lovely the visit turned out so lovely for you both Chrissy, then for your son to turn up early, chaos, but still lovely. Love your shaker card, so colourful and will certainly make the unwell person feel better.
Faith x

Lisa said...

Really cute shaker card. I have only done one shaker card like this with no framing and I really loved how easy it was. It has been a bit since I did that one and might be time to do another.

dj said...

Those heart sequins along with the red glitter...perfection!! Way to go shopping your stash!! So glad you joined the fun and played along with us over at Shopping Our Stash. Deb Horst, DT #SOS505

SmilynStef said...

another awesome shaker scene ... so glad you came to *Shake it Up* with us again at Shopping Our Stash.

Brenda said...

This is bound to make anyone feel better. What a fun shaker!