Followers

Friday, September 1, 2023

ON A ROLL..

 Hello everyone,

Well, I was on my readers list this morning, scrolling, commenting and just nosing around when I spotted my name as a winner in a challenge, so excited, then I saw it again and again, until I was almost, but not quite, embarrassed.



Top three..






For both of these..and





For this one..




 


And winner with both of these, and guest appearance and $10 voucher..wow..

What a great Friday this is..

So now I've settled and stopped dancing around my craftroom and telling my neighbours
all about it, I may have a wee tidy up and play today..
 I've been so busy with my daughter all week as she has been pretty sick and I've been over there everyday and done nothing in my room..no play time.

Now I'll share a card..

I made this quite a while ago..

but to start off with I was not very hopeful.


Until a friend stepped in and sent me a sheet of stamped images that I had to fussy cut and colour and I was really happy about that...



The paper in the background was already water coloured 
paper from somewhere, I didn't make it..
But it was just right..


The fussy cutting was not too difficult, took a wee while though..
and added a lovely slimline black scalloped frame and enamel dots..


I popped up what I could with foam dots as they
 were stamped onto paper..a bit flimsy.


But very happy with my slimline card and bumbles Bees..

so, there we go, quite a big head and long post..

Thank you so much for stopping by,
I'll see you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx


















13 comments:

Janette said...

Hahaha Chrissy, fancy calling yourself 'big head', hahaha you are funny....why your so surprised is beyond me really, you always make such wonderful cards with such brilliant scenes and of course Barry is always a winner.
Your latest card is so pretty too, add to your collection, heaven knows what you will come up with next.
Last of all I hope your daughter is feeling better, my Carla ended up in hospital during the week and my eldest son came down with something awful, so many thigns about now no one knows where we are up to. I wish her well. xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Chrissy congrats on your well deserved win and your card here is stunningly outrageously beautiful. What a fabulous set to use too.. x

Valerie-Jael said...

You mean you didn't win more challenges?! Oh my, what a record of honour! And the new card is gorgeous, too. Have a wonderful weekend, hugs, Valerie

Margreet said...

Wow, you're the winning queen at the moment and it is so well deserved.
Lovely slimline card with the flowerd and bumble bees.
Hope your daughter will feel better soon!
xxx Margreet

Lynne said...

A lovely floral card Chrissy and congrats on your wins. They are so deserved. Your cards are always so creative and you put lots of work into them x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card and congratsssssssssssssssss with all your winssssssss and topperssssssssssss, fabulous Chrissy

gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your Top Spots and win all well deserved.Hope your daughter feels better soon.Love the beautiful card and flowers and of course the bees
Carol x

Chris said...

Have to agree with Janette , your cards are always amazing. Well done on your wins- you deserve each and every one of them! This one is gorgeous too, love the bees and the buttercups!
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

MANY Congratulations Chrissy, on your well deserved wins. Love this card too, I expect another win with this one?
Faith x

jimlynn said...

Congrats on ALL the wins and all are so well deserved too!
Love your card - and oh my....those bees look like they're going to fly off the paper! So real looking.
Beautiful!
Lynn

pinky said...

Oh I hope your daughter is well on the mend now Chrissy! Scary times again. My daughter in law and son are both down with covid at the minute! Wow well done on all your wins and might I add well deserved!! I love your adorable card too. Those bees look right at home there!

Conniecrafter said...

so fun to have all those winnings at once! Congrats!
Sorry to hear your daughter has not been well, hope she is feeling better.
Love those flowers and the pretty bees enjoying them, works great on your slimline card!

Brenda said...

Congratulations on all your accolades! Doesnʻt surprise me at all. And what a beautiful card you have created, I just love bees.