Followers

Thursday, September 7, 2023

SQUARE OR RECTANGLE..DT

 Hello everyone,

My turn as hostess over at LITTLE RED WAGON  and my theme is "Square or Rectangle"..no matter what size, as there are several, just the shape..

I love my rectangles, vertical or horizontal, masculine or feminine.


and this picture was a great fine on the net..
I used a deck of playing cards for my background,
 had step by step of that but lost the pictures.



The tyres were die cut and layered and a set of spanners on top..


I printed out loads of pictures of labels and posters etc,
 shrunk them down to use as ephemera.


Die cut "Fathers day" sentiment


Put it all together and there you go..


Join us HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by,
I'll be back later with another DT, see you then..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Everybody Art Challenge   [anything goes]

Unicorn Challenge   [Layer it up ]

Crafting Happiness challenge   [anything goes]





 

13 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous as always, a brilliant masculine card, so many details to admire and enjoy.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card love the image,pile of tyres and all the ephemera
Carol x

Margreet said...

gorgeous vintage masculine card.
thanks for your sweet encouraging words on my blog.
xxx Margreet

Conniecrafter said...

that is a neat image for sure and I like the playing card background, my brother would love that

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant as always with your amazing male cards, no matter what you use you achieve your goal.xx

Janette said...

What a fabulous card Chrissy, I think any dad out there will love to get this its wonderful.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and gorgeous card Chrissy

gr karin

jimlynn said...

Fun card for a guy and I love all the little details on this.
Lynn

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An amazing masculine card Chrissie so many little details.
Faith x

Sarah said...

That's a fab Dads' Day card, what a lovely watercoloured image xx

JanR said...

Fantastic card, Chrissy! Especially loving that playing card background!

Kate said...

This is fantastic - with so many rectangles!! How clever to use playing cards as your background. Lovely Father's Day card, Chrissy!

Brenda said...

I absolutely love how you put this together, Chrissy. What a brilliant way to get ephemera. Oh, and that background is just perfect.