Followers

Thursday, October 12, 2023

HALLOWEEN #3

 Hello everyone,

Back with another Halloween project, I enjoyed this one although I had some issues but I think they have been covered up with some extra grunge and texture..


So, the purple flowers again, I love them, what can I say.


Just kept spraying and drying, layer after layer.


Until the paper said "enough" and the colour and shine was right..


Then...the moon!!


I had issues with the yellow..it spread and looked awful.


But then I got my round sponge dauber and pounced white ink around it and over it..


Then as you can see here, I made another one right over the top..


Bats and house in black with an inky edge in white for the eerie glow..


The flowers shining under the moon glow..


Added a sentiment in red..


and splattered the life out of it with gold..

DONE!!..
So, there you go, I have one more for tomorrow Friday the 13th..eek..

Thank you so much for stopping by...
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Unicorn Challenge   Autumn or Halloween

Crafting Happiness   Halloween




14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Wow! That's awesome! Not spooky at all but rather pretty xx

Janette said...

Love it Chrissy, really has the 'Spooky' vibe going on. Love the moonlight and those bats and the houses, really wonderful. Did you have a real good 'splashing time' haha, I know I always do. Look forward to tomorrows creation, don't like the 13th though..xxx

Wendy said...

Absolutely fabulous Chrissy, gorgeous flowers!
Wendy x

Chris said...

A wonderful spooky atmosphere with the moon lighting up those creepy houses and the purple flowers look great!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Halloween card and love the purple flowers.
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Very nice, I admired it on FB, too! Hugs, Valerie

Conniecrafter said...

so cool, I love how you did the moon, the pouncing of the white sure did make it glow nicely! Like the bats flying around and the glow in the windows and pretty flowers too!

chrissy xx said...

A FABulous scene Chrissy.
LOve your colours and design.
Chrissyxx

Margreet said...

Love the purple flowers against the fantastic background. It looks so dramatic.
xxx Margreet

coldwaters2 said...

BRILLIANT creation Chrissy it is atmospheric and spooky but with the added flowers it softens it and I Love it which says a lot as I am not a lover of Halloween
hugs
lorraine x

jimlynn said...

How can something be so spooky and gorgeous at the same time! I love this!
Lynn

Dawn T said...

turned out awesome Chrissy. Great Halloween card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Is Halloween supposed to be like that, this is stunning.
Faith x

Brenda said...

Another great Halloween card! I love all those cute houses and love hearing how you fix things that donʻt turn out the way you hoped.