Followers

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

TAG NUMBER 2..

 Hello everyone, 

I'm back with another tag and this time using up leftovers.. in my room why wouldn't I, I find things all the time I can use, but overspray's are my favourite..


and THIS overspray was screaming at me, 
it was left over from the sprayed leaves on yesterday's tag..


and as it was paper towel it needed help to thicken up, so cardboard and wide double sided tape, 
flop it in place, don't try to place it as it will go crooked, or you miss, or something silly, just flop it..


and done..


trim it and ink up the edges.
.I just used the pad not a sponge as it was tearing.


then decided on this new tree die, it cuts perfectly
 and it is quite big..


inked up the trunks..


Then yellowed up some leaves..


The added orange..


Then the red...


Die cut a gazillion colourful leaves and laid them under the tree..


the trees look almost lost, but IRL they pop out nicely..


added the brown ribbon again..



and a couple of sticker sentiments..that say..

"Live gently upon this earth"

DONE!!

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Tag Tuesday   Colours of Autumn 

Aud Sentiments Challenge  Ink blending and or/ Fall + sentiment

Make My Monday   Autumn colours







18 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fantastic tags, techniques and I love the paper we mop up with and turn it into a class of art xx

Janette said...

Beautiful tags Chrissy, the colours are so vibrant, perfectly Autumn, just beautiful. xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, Chrissy, these are fabulous, love them very much! Thanks for linking again to Tag Tuesday! Hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

this looks great Chrissy fab tags

gr karin

Margreet said...

These leftovers are too beautiful to waste and you made some fab tags.
Love the tree!
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Autumn tags Chrissy love the overspray backgrounds and your die-cut trees-perfect sentiment too.
Carol x

Chris said...

Beautiful tags, full of Autumn splendour! That background looks amazing, no one would guess it's made from a paper towel.
Love the new tree die, especially after the Chrissy treatment.
xx

Pamela said...

wow, thank you for sharing your wonderful step by step creation with us at Make My Monday autumn colors. This is truly a stunning card

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! WOW! Absolutely stunning piece of art. As for losing your blog? I can understand the fear and all that gone? Noooo. So glad you got it back. Your Halloween card is a masterpiece. Love it. As I love your mushroom Halloween card, the Thank You card is another stunning result of your play. Love the GDT card and congratulations to you. The sunflower card is gorgeous. SO much creativity from you, it blows my mind. I hope to be back to normal soon!
Faith x

Sarah said...

Absolutely STUNNING!! xx

coldwaters2 said...

Two terrific Autumnal tags Chrissy I love so much seeing how you start off and finish your projects brilliant work
hugs
lorraine x

jimlynn said...

That paper towel turned into a beautiful piece of art. Love the tags Chrissy. They're absolutely gorgeous!
Lynn

Heather said...

So fun, Chrissy - I love the use of the overspray for your backgrounds! Such great Fall colors, and you dressed it all up beautifully! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Conniecrafter said...

I love your Autumn tree, neat that you can use your overspray pieces, I do like your choice of brown ribbon with them!

pinky said...

Oh Chrissy, I really meant it when I said you are a magician! These are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with us at Tag Tuesday!
Hugs Pinky

*Vicki* said...

Such gorgeous tag Chrissy! I love the way you've used your left-over piece! The colors and the tree details are gorgeous Autumn accents to your tags!

WendyK said...

Two fabulous tags, great Autumn colours. Thank you for sharing with us on Tag Tuesday.

Brenda said...

Beautiful tags! I especially love the sentiment.