Followers

Monday, October 9, 2023

FOUND IT...STOP LOOKING.

 Hello everyone,

I did not think I would be here to say hello after the most hectic and stressful weekend after I lost my BLOG!!..the FBI, CIA, British intelligence, and Scotland yard, even inspector Gadget,  I had them all out looking for this blog..I blamed my son [and still sort of his fault, but mine too] so where the hell is it..even my PC fix it man, Carl, could not find it, so the process began of building a new blog..

I got stuck, so visited my Aussie bestie Annie Sharland by messenger and asked for help, what a champion she is, we played around trying to figure why a new blog was not getting accepted when she said, I needed to make anew gmail account for google, so we did, then we made a new blog with a difficult name, then we went to make a new header for me and low and behold, there was my old blog [ old blog of 2 days]

Chrissyscardland was alive and well and just needed a gmails account...for goodness sake, that is all it wanted and Annie  ,  you did that, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart, I really do.

So, I'm up and running and will tell my DT's that all is well, and share my post that I had ready to go..



Spraying Autumn colours..


more..then I did more, but no photo..


and this is the colour I ended up with..
then started to gold emboss an old Stampin up stamps..


went round the whole tag..


then started spraying spellbinders leaves,,


Over and over..


Left to dry..


and ended up with these, they are so lovely.


After adding brown ribbon through the hole at the top, I glued a wooden butterfly on either side clamping the ribbon in between..


Glued the tips of the leaves right down the center,,


The played with the butterflies and gold Nuvo drops..


added tiny wooden hearts coloured with black marker...


and a sentiment from a Tonic Studio kit..


The tag with butterflies floating around..


and the butterflies nestled on top of the tag..

so, there we go, such a lot of drama and I'm just so happy and thankful to be back, felt like years had gone by..

Thank you again for all you help Annie

Thank you so much for stopping by, I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..

Tag Tuesday   [ Colours of Autumn]

Dragonfly Dreams   [ Autumn]

Digidesign challenge   [Falling leaves]



14 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I am sooooooo happy for you! Good for Annie! I know blogs are stored for 90 days after being deleted! Oh what a relief! And thanks so much for the gorgeous tag you made for Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Hugs, Valerie

aussie aNNie said...

All was not stressful we had a couple of hours via phone laughing our butts off and in the mean time achieved our goal... so happy for you.
Your blog header and background looks amazing AND your tag is stunning. Colours of Autumn are always the nicest colours in craft world I think and love the gorgeous texture and design of this tag.. xx

Margreet said...

Can imagine your panic Chrissy...great you have our Annie, as she is so good with these matters.
Happily you found your blog again.
This tag is so wonderful with these colours. Love it.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Great to see you back safe and sound Chrissy what a panic!Google is causing havoc when you try to leave comments -some blogs I have always commented on now all of a sudden I cannot comment no matter what I try and loads of bloggers saying the same thing???Anyway-fabulous tag love all the beautiful Autumn colours and leaves.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

Janette said...

Thanks goodness for kind friends Chrissy, Oh I love the new look too its gorgeous, let me know how you did it, I want one hahaha..A beautiful creation again, just happy we get to it it on your old/new look blog. xxx

*Vicki* said...

What a stunning background you've made with your sprays here Chrissy! I love the Autumn colors you've achieved with it! The gold embossed sentiment and the little butterfly ends on the ribbon make the tag so pretty!

Whew! So glad you found your blog! I'm sure this was all very nerve racking for you! So glad that Annie was able to be your smart tech support and coming up with something to help you find it! HUGS

Chris said...

Oh Chrissy I'm so happy you found your missing blog! You must have been devastated went it went AWOL! What a star Annie is to help you out, I wish I had a quarter of her technical know-how and computer skills!
Your tag is stunning, such wonderful colours and texture and all those gorgeous leaves.
xx

Pia S said...

So glad your blog was stil there and it all got solved in the end. Your new layout looks beautiful. Your autumn looks beautiful, curled up like IRL and in realistic colors.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I can only imagine your shock when you couldn't find it, I would be beside myself, and have to start over would be the worse. So glad that you all were able to get it figured out.
Your creations is lovely, such pretty leaves, I like the golden touches to it!

Sarah said...

SO pleased you found it Chrissy and that Annie was able to come to the rescue. Such stunning colours on this fabby make xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Chrissy I am so glad that with Annie's help you found your blog it must have been a traumatic time thinking you would have to start over again, love your blog header and I absolutely adore this wonderful Autumnal tag the detail as always is amazing
hugs
lorraine x

pinky said...

Oh my goodness Chrissy, I would have died a slow death going through that!! I am super happy you found your amazing blog again! as for your tags! You really have aced the autumn colours challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tag Tuesday!
Hugs
Pinky

Wendy said...

Stunning tag Chrissy, gorgeous Autumn colours and design… Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Stamps Challenge 🙂
Wendy DT

Brenda said...

Yay Chrissy, yay Annie! So glad she showed up! Your card is beautiful, I just love the colors and again all the details.