Followers

Friday, October 6, 2023

ANOTHER HALLOWEEN WITH THAT DAISY..

 Hello everyone,

Halloween number two, I don't celebrate or participate in Halloween stuff, but I sure do love making it, when I'm dome, usually 5 projects,  they go into my Halloween scrapbook for a browse once in a while or when Hadley comes, that's the first album he pulls out..

Using the same daisy and my sprays, this is what happened..


I needed a background and went with green, lime green..


it dried back with just the right amount of water splotches.


See..


Then my daisies copped it..



Beautiful purple, very strong spray, loved it..




While they were drying, I played with my panels..


Grunging it up..


In came the black..


Two panels done and grungy and black and dirty..



Now for pumpkins..I coloured them while still in the die..
and started with black..


Then the orange...


used black glitter card stock for the flower centers...


who have dried and got a little sparkle going on.


then I splattered them all with black..


Die cut Black leaves from Honey Bee Stamps Coneflower set..


And then decided to make log with masking tape and cardboard..


wrapped my cardboard then squished and squeezed extra tape on
to form bark..


Then sprayed it....but!...


it eran off and didn't do much at all, 
so back to the drawing board with this bit..


On the back of the flowers, I made clusters of webs and leaves and little ghosts..


Plonked them on..


a creepy spider..[ ooo, I just got a chill]


at least those little ghosts look friendly..



Dimension is there alright...




And done..

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I'll see you tomorrow with number two..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Crafting Happiness   [ Halloween ]

Double Trouble Challenge  [ Let the troubles begin]



Get Creative Challenge  [ Purple, black, green and orange]










14 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great card what a colours Chrissy

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly designed. The beautiful daisies and colours are fabulous.
x

Janette said...

Looks brilliant Chrissy, all the elements are just amazing together.
I recently bought a nice size wood fencing type stamp for Temu and its gorgeous....just saying hahaha...xxx

Chris said...

It's brilliant Chrissy and a very original take on a Halloween card, it takes skill to make flowers look menacing! Fabulous colours and I love the cute ghosties- sure to delight little Hadley!
xx

jimlynn said...

I don't do Halloween either but this is so spooky fun you just have to love it! Loving that green background and all the fun elements.
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Halloween card Chrissy love all the dimension with the panels,love all the dies.
Carol x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, gorgeous. Love that you gave a tutorial on what went on in creating your gorgeous Halloween card... the purple flowers stunning... love how you included the webs as a part of the floral and randomly placed adorable ghosts and even love the placement of a spider. What a bunch of ink techniques for sure. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and please check out our partner and enter in their activity of Park Hopping, My Happy Place. https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/2023/10/01/october-2023b/

Conniecrafter said...

Very cool, I do love those little ghost, too cute and the webs were a great addition to your flowers!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh I just love those little smiling ghosts popping out among your spider web purple flowers! Such a darling Halloween card Chrissy!

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card, love the colours, really special. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Alyson Mayo said...

Love the background - daisies… who would have thought? Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

aussie aNNie said...

stunning

pinky said...

Wow that is amazing. All those super techniques you have shared and made look so easy! Love this Chrissy!

Brenda said...

I love making Halloween cards, but like you really donʻt do much with them. I just love this card, the cutsie ones are my favorite.