Followers

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

CHRISTMAS # 18

 Hello everyone,

This seems so funny as I'm working backwards, I started with DT post foe next week then doing these few, so funny..

Anyway, time for Christmas # 18 and it a full on pink glitter card stock card..


I die cut my poinsettias first..


I wish the sparkle would show..


Glued them up in layers and added some Nuvo drops in the centers,
 and I wish I could that straighter than I do..


a simple top piece, just branches and a silver bow..


I rounded the corners of my panels..


and held my leafy topping with tweezers


over this gorgeous picture..


I also embossed in silver powder, this sentiment onto the pink card..


I left the tails on the bow too cascading down,
 so soft and pretty..

So, there you go, another one done..
These don't get posted, they're lumpy and cost too much..
but they sell really well at my son's garage in his shop so that's a good bonus..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....
 
My Time to Craft  Christmas  [ Poinsettias]

C.R.A.F.T challenge   anything goes

Crafty Catz   Make it sparkle






15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Chrissy so elegant

gr karin

tilly said...

a gorgeous layout with your beautiful glitter flower, so pretty, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

Margreet said...

Beautiful card with the lovely silver poinsettias.
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

This is a beautiful card Chrissy, I love the colours, so soft and pretty and its so festive. Bet it sells fast. xx

Chris said...

Another stunner Chrissy! This one's so pretty in pink- the poinsettias look gorgeous with all that sparkle...this won't be sitting in the shop for long....
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous, I love the sparkle! Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and image-love the sparkly poinsettias.
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely gorgeous design Chrissy! I love the glittery pink poinsettias and the tag over your Vintage themed card! So beautifully done my friend!

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful festive card Chrissy
hugs
lorraine x

Alyson Mayo said...

This is so pretty - love the dimension! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTCC :)

aussie aNNie said...

Spectacular! Chrissy this is most beautiful design with those gorgeous colours.. xx

Brenda said...

I think elegant and timeless are the words for this beautiful card.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I am sure this beauty is going to sell very well for sure, beautiful tag, flowers and like the ribbon with the pine branch

Sarah said...

Absolutely stunning!! xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

More Gorgeousness Chrissy. Beautiful card.
Faith x