Followers

Monday, November 20, 2023

CHRISTMAS # 21

 Hello everyone,

Time for Christmas card # 21.. and this one started with a picture I fine, gosh, years ago, and have used it once or twice at Christmas, but this time I had a new die to play with and when this picture popped up, I knew, exactly what I wanted to do, doesn't mean it work like in my head, but it came out pretty darn close, and I was happy..


First I had to die cut and figure this out, not that hard
but took a bit of time..


I added my own details here and there, like the wheel caps.


Then cut a tree....nope, too small.


Mmmm....too big, now what?


Cut it's bum off....perfect.



This is the picture I was playing with, help yourself, click, right click, save.




So added my card and tree...



Snow banks...but a bit boring so dressed them up and the tree..


with snow...lots of flower soft snow.


looking better, but not enough, we need more snow..



Whoop whoop, that took care of that..I all but buried that cart..


but still pretty flat..oh, 
apart from the pinecones, that blew mailing off the chart.


nearly there..


I love working with these new pinecones, 
so easy to add ice and snow onto too..


Needed a sentiment, so stamped and embossed


Silver on black..


DONE!!

I had fun doing this one and will use the cart again for all seasons really..

thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow with # 22..getting near the end..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

613 Avenue Create    [embossing wet/dry - anything goes]

Peace on Earth Christmas challenge  [ anything goes /mood borad]


Christmas card Throwdown    [ Winter Countryside ]


My Time To Craft   [Go to be Christmas ]



FarmQuest Country challenge    [country Christmas]

























22 comments:

Margreet said...

Amazing, Chrissy. Love how you add bit by bit and finish with a gorgeous creation.
xxx Margreet

Deanne Saunders said...

That is a beautiful card!!!! Wanted to let you know ,too that there's a new challenge for country Christmas projects. This card would be awesome for this challenge!!! https://farmquestcountrychrismaschallenges.blogspot.com/

Claudia's kaartjes said...

superleuke kerstkaart. Tof gedaan. Leuk dat je meedoet bij onze challenge bij Girlz Creative Christmas
Amazing card. Well done Thanks for joining us at Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge
but wee also want to see christmas post on the card.
Creatieve Groetjes Claudia

Vanaf heden geef ik workshops en verkoop ik mijn kaartjes via mijn FB groep
Mijn FB groep: Claudia's Kaartjes

You tube:Claudia's Kaartjes

Blog:Claudia's Kaartjes

Creative Christmas 

Girlz makes Guyz Cards

Girlz creative crafts

Diane said...

So very creative and beautiful!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, LOVE it, its a gorgeous festive scene, all that snow, wow, I hope we can grab some of that this year. Thanks for the picture, its so pretty. xx

Conniecrafter said...

I do love the cart, a little trimming and the tree fit perfectly, pretty snowfall on it too, the picture was the perfect backdrop for it for sure and the pinecones have great dimension!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card,love the image you started with-great cart and love all the snow-you have just reminded me I have not used my flower soft snow once this Year!
Carol x

Chris said...

It's gorgeous Chrissy- a wonderful snow scene, love the texture and dimension but wouldn't want to pay the postage either! Definitely one to hand deliver!
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a gorgeous card and a great design Chrissy

gr karin

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card, love it to bits! And thanks for the image! Have a great week, hugs!

Sarah said...

Another brilliant step by step. A gorgeous card, the cart is fab xx

Becca Sadler said...

Hi! I'm going to use 1 comment space for 2 of the blogs that you shared your masterpiece with--MTTC and FQCCCB! Thanks for sharing your marvelous wintery country Christmas card at both blogs! I've got a die for a wheelbarrow that your card's giving me thoughts to load with pine branches or mistletoe! Thanks for that bit of inspiration! :) Becca

Becca S said...

I decided to return for a separate FarmQuest Country Christmas! :) The layers and details are fascinating for your outdoor country scene! Just perfect for FQCCCB! Thanks for being part of our 2nd month! --Becca

aussie aNNie said...

AMAZING STUNNING AND SPECTACULAR, Chrissy you are one creative buddy.. xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Chrissy, it's stunning! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! Chrissy, What a beautiful snowy scene, love how you cut your Xmas tree :) Love the snow and the wonderful image as your background. I'll say it again, I LOVE this card.
Faith x

Darlene said...

WOW! As you know, I LOVE all your designs and this is no exception! Love how you've incorporated the wagon in the snow and the pinecones were the PERFECT finishing touch! Well done my friend! LOVE IT!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Ilonka said...

What a wonderful card, thanks for sharing it with us at the Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge Blog.
Big hugs Ilonka DT

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

Brenda said...

Again, so beautiful. I love your flower soft snow, it is just perfect. What a wonderful scene you have created.

Kathy said...

what an awesome card. Your creative process worked beautifully and thanks for sharing it with us at 52 CCT. Smiles, Kathy DT

Susan said...

An absolutely beautiful card! Love the dies you used for the tree and the wagon! And the background is gorgeous! It's a great take on our mood board. Thank you so much for joining us at Peace on Earth!