Followers

Sunday, December 3, 2023

FOUND THIS ONE?

 Hello everyone,

I found this card sitting in my folders with TBW under it, which in my files, means, To Be Watermarked..

but, it has been, resized and water marked, so guess it need sharing..


I stenciled with texture paste this wall.. then drizzled watered down inks
right down the center of it, when it was dry of course.


I drizzled and dried until I reach the soft colour and splotchiness I needed..


Then added some foliage in soft grey..
 I feel I've shared this before???


Okay, so leaves are there..




and now the blues are coming through..the lighting has changed, isn't that the way,


 a simple sentiment in silver.



Love this die set, mentioned that before, I remember.


a very simple thin silver cord ribbon for a bow..


added some snowflakes and... done..

Thank you so much for stopping by and I really hope I didn't repeat myself with this post..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...







8 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow great those stones Chrissy gorgeous card
gr karin

Janette said...

Love the background Chrissy, its a lovely card and you may have mentioned the sentiment die before....hahaha...I have this one too, it really is a lovely one, I have others but this is a favourite. xx

Margreet said...

That wall is so beautiful! Lovely foliage and snowstars!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

It's beautiful Chrissy, such lovely texture and those wonderful subtle colours. I'm sure I haven't seen it before.
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely stunning with this gorgeous design, amazing creativity and beautiful colours xx

pinky said...

Oh wow that is such a beautiful effect Chrissy and what a gorgeous card you produced!

Brenda said...

Beautiful, Chrissy. I love all that yummy texture.

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, I do love the colors you used on the wall, love the texture of it and your lovely foliage and bow that goes with it perfectly, the snowflakes all around is a pretty touch, no you haven't shared this beauty yet :)