Followers

Monday, December 4, 2023

DOWN ON THE FARM

 Hello everyone.

Finally made a tag for Tag Tuesday, missed it altogether last time..


but first, I did some clean up..


emptied all my trays and condensed the Christmas stuff into one.


My project trays sit up here in front of me..


I'm not showing off, but my desk does not look much different from when I'm making things or when I'm not, I'm a very tidy crafter, no mess around me and always a lot of space..


and this is how I store my card scraps now..
I bought these zipper folders and all my scraps and good card are all stored in these..

I can see the colours, the folders are labelled, and they sit in a bin behind me on the floor.
the others with the good stuff in are in book holder on a shelf behind me, easy access to it all..


So after that was done, I settled down and die cut this pig.


and some sheep and ducks...


That little sheep on the right is smiling, so cute..


These are not my normal ducks I use, they were a bit big for this tag..


made a cloudy day but with plenty of sun peeping out to keep everyone on the farm warm..



The sheep behind the fence, they have to be,
 you cannot have sheep running around all over the place.


Made a hole in the top and threaded string through.




and tied this big black and white gingham bow on the end..
and it was done..I had a great time..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..

Tag Tuesday   [ Farm Animals]

Cut it Up     [ use more than one die - I used 15 ]










14 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what a cute and beautiful tag Chrissy

gr karin

Chris said...

Such a sweet farm -themed tag Chrissy, those little animals and ducks are so cute.
I wish I was as organised as you- my desk very rarely looks like yours- even when I've had a good tidy up!
xx

Janette said...

I love your farm theme tag it's brilliant, and your so right, those little lambs do need to be fenced in :) its gorgeous Chrissy.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag love the gingham bow and all the cute farm animals.
Carol x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous tag with that farm scene.
xxx Margreet

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chrissy wow you are one very organised tidy crafter I do admire that, I strive to be the same but fail miserably, lol, although I have started keeping my desk tidier and I have boxes to put my card in but as for the rest of it I am a failure. Chrissy I absolutely adore your tag and the die cut animals it is lovely to see something other than festive cards and this makes me think of summer.
hugs
lorraine x

pinky said...

You really are so organised Chrissy!! Love all the little cubbies containing your baskets. Great idea. This tag is absolutely adorable and depicts a lovely sunny day for sure. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tag Tuesday!!

Lorraine said...

A brilliant farm scene, love all the die cuts - a fab tag.
Lorraine x

Brenda said...

So cute! I love that little smiling sheep.

Divers and Sundry said...

You are well organized! I imagine that let's you keep track of your supplies so you always know what you have and never lose anything.

I like that pig's attitude! Happy T Tuesday!

Conniecrafter said...

that is the cutest barnyard scene, I do like how you have the sun peeking out from the clouds, the little bits of grass and that fence is pretty neat, all these characters are too cute!

Kate Yetter said...

I love your tidy space and your adorable tag. Those barn animals are cute!
Happy Tea Day,
Kate

Sarah said...

Of course I LOVE this cute farmyard tag and the gingham bow is absolutely perfect xx

Amila said...

Zipper folders are indeed a lifesaver for keeping things neat. Beautiful Christmas stuff too,I like how this tag came out. It is beautiful and creative too...