Followers

Tuesday, December 5, 2023

OUT OF SPACE..

 Hello everyone,

Sharing a card from an order today..

I was asked to make a 5 yr old card and he is into space themes...well, knock me down with a feather, I had been online about 5 days earlier and found a die set and thought, that would be good to have in my stash, for kids, so I bought it..then she contacts me...it was meant to be.




So now I needed a night sky, and as always, could have used black card stock, but where is messy fun in that?..


many layers of ink... and this was it, no splatters, nothing....


Waiting on ink drying, time for making the box..


and die cutting my cute spaceman.




silver mirror card for his name..


die cutting done, now down to colouring..


The little aliens, die cut in green then added a black bit behind for their eyes..


the moon and planet up next...


One for the box lid and one for the card..


Yikes, went a bit green, but I fixed it..


So, there we go, all coloured up and ready to go..


I also LOVE the sentiment 'To the moon and back '

The box lid..


inside the card...



I also added loads of gold stars..


after the stars, on went the happy birthday in gold too....



and done!..

He was a happy little camper, so grandma said..

Thank you so much for stopping by,
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..
                                                
Ally's Angels    [anything goes]

Classic Design    [anything goes]

Crafts Galore    [ anything goes]








10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

oo this is gorgeous Chrissy great make, love it..........gr karin

Janette said...

Brilliant, how clever of you Chrissy, and how odd to buy the die days before, spooky hahaha...love this and not surprised the little one loved his card. xx

Chris said...

A fantastic space themed card, love the aliens, the planets and personalisation, how lucky that you bought that die set -it was meant to be. I bet Luke was one delighted little boy!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant card Chrissy and sounds just perfect,love your new space dies and as you say was meant to be.
Carol x

Margreet said...

Love it to the moon and back. Great dies of the spaceman and aliens.
xxx Margreet

Sarah said...

Not only a crafting genius but psychic too!! a brilliant card Chrissy xx

aussie aNNie said...

Well, blow me down what a brilliant space scene and one little man will be so thrilled to bits what a great design and dies x

Brenda said...

What a fun card, perfect for any little person. I love those aliens!

Conniecrafter said...

Wow that was great timing on buying those dies and they were perfect. You do such an excellent job on your moons and backgrounds, I love the little aliens around his name, cool rocket ship and the astronaut with the flag is a neat touch too!

Andree said...

A fabulous space themed card and box. Great mixed media techniques and cute alien characters.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore December Challenge “Anything Goes”. Merry Christmas and good luck x