Followers

Wednesday, December 6, 2023

VERY ORANGE AND A SHAKER..

 Hello everyone,

Brr, silly weather, it is raining again, my Summer has gone, or just hiding and going to hit me with temp of 30oC when I least expect it, but for today it is wet and chilly.

So how about a bright orange shaker window to warm me up..


I cut a hole in my base..


a panel inside a cellophane bag..


Sprinkled in the sequins of gold and burnished orange.


a few more bits then shake it up...


and placed behind the apeture,
 then covered the front using similar papers but different angle.


Covered the front with a green frame and beautiful orange clusters..


a couple of Bees buzzing amongst the flowers..


loads of dimension...


A gold "Just for you " sentiment.


and lastly some wooden hearts coloured chocolate brown scattered around
and done!..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge   [anything goes with flowers mood board optimal ]


Die Cut Divas   [ flowers]]






10 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful card, Chrissy. Perfect for the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely gorgeous colours Chrissy, each card you post is full of different colours, themes and inspiring.. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a beautiful card Chrissy.........gr karin

Janette said...

A very pretty card Chrissy and a nice change from Christmas, I am hoping I don't have to make anymore this year, but I could be wrong. Anyways, this is gorgeous.
Sorry your weather is rubbish so far but you have time to get that tan and think of your veggies, they will grow like crazy. I am so happy this morning because the frost is back, just love it, white everywhere. xxx

Chris said...

Lovely to see bright warm colours and beautiful flowers, gorgeous card Chrissy.
bet it's a lot colder here, very heavy frost this morning but beautiful blue sky and bright sunshine, much nicer than dark, damp and miserable as it was yesterday.
xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is a beautiful creation Chrissy I love the wonderful colours a super shaker card
hugs
lorraine x

Donna Walls said...

Such a gorgeous shaker card Chrissy, I'm total rubbish at shakers! I love the orange die cut florals and the Bees make the perfect addition. Thanks for sharing with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I just love your scattering of the lovely orange flowers all around that frame, the shakey bits just set it off nicely!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sorry I’ve not visited in a while, life has been very hectic, I hope to visit more often now? This is awesome Chrissie, love the shaker element shown off with the beautiful flowers and the wood, then the gold sentiment, just all so very lovely.
Faith x

Arlene said...

Lovely card. I love the little bees among the flowers - great design too and love the colors. I'm ready for some warm weather. LOL