Followers

Saturday, December 23, 2023

TIDYING UP AGAIN..

 Hello everyone,

Well, I'm done..everything is organised and my helping hands are finished as well, my friends are sorted and happy, mailing all finished for them too [ only local cards] grocery shopping all done for the next 3 weeks for all and my craft room received another clean as I weakened, of course I did, and Mrs "late as always" turned up and grabbed her cards..


I made her three rather quickly, and had to start from scratch as all my stuff had been cleaned up and put away, easier to start again than rummage.



snowmen and snow banks, trees and golden moon..


same but with Santa flying high and a sign post..

and I added glitter to the trees,  Nuvo clear glitter drops on the tree branches, and they turned green, but I quite liked the effect..



and my happy snowman waving out to Santa and holding aa LOTV
sentiment on a disc..


And here is all three together..

So, another tidy up in my room, took no time at all, off to feed the chooks,
I'm chicken sitting and enjoying my daily fresh eggs..then....
I'm not sure, may have a potter in the garden, we'll see..

this is my last post before Christmas..

SO..





12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and gorgeous cards Chrissy......gr karin

Janette said...

Beautiful cards Chrissy, they look amazing.
Have the best Christmas see you after its over :} xx

Conniecrafter said...

Since I am a snowman lover I will have to say I did enjoy this post :) I love the Christmas sign with the snowman and the santa, neat glow around the one with the tall Santa, but my favorite has got to be the trio with the moon peeking out around the forest of trees, so cute!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous cards as always. Merry Christmas to you and yours, hugs, Valerie

Margreet said...

All 3 cards are stunning, Chrissy. Love them all.
Enjoy your fresh eggs and have a Merry Christmas!
xxx Margreet

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Chrissy, I love those cute snowmen.
Wishing you a very happy Christmas
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous cards love all the snowmen-awww miss our chooks and the fresh eggs! Have a good Christmas and New Year.
Carol x

Brenda said...

What a lucky lady, your cards are beautiful! Enjoy your eggs and have a wonderful holiday!

Pia S said...

They’re all cute snowmen cards. I love the snowy effect of the ground and the sparkle on the trees, it doesn’t matter the sparkle turned green, it works either way. Great spots chosen for the sentiments. I hope you’re having a wonderful Christmas time.

aussie aNNie said...

Such a beautiful card love the great style and design ☻
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas ♥

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

pinky said...

Goodness you are a miracle working putting these cards together in a rush! They are just gorgeous and I am sure the lady was well pleased!!