Followers

Thursday, December 28, 2023

WHERE DID THAT TIME GO..

 Hello everyone.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas day and had fun at the boxing day sales..

The time just went so fast and in 31oC heat, I was very happy to sit inside with the air con on and watch Home Alone, too hot to do anything else..but we had a lovely lunch and had fun opening pressies and such, it was a great day....now leading up to new year, I'll probably stay at home, I don't like the hoons and crazies in town..

Today I thought I would pop in to share another Christmas projects I did, only because I didn't know what else to make..my son had the lounge with some rubbish movie on and I had my craftroom, so..I played.


These bits n pieces I've had laying around for a while, not long, just awhile..
Thel ittle box is very smelly as it was a soap box and it is hard to get rid of the smell..
I had one wood disc left some light wood hearts and circles, so decided to start with the circles..



and gave them a light coating of Gesso..


when dry I used a snowflake stencil and used texture paste...


when dry, I painted right over the top in blue..


and red...


and green..


when dry, I sanded them and the texture paste came through just nicely..


I did this to all six of them, coughed and choked on the dust and messed up my desk!!



Had a few die cuts and berries floating about so started adding them..


just a small cluster on each bauble..


Until they all had them glued down and dry...


did die cut a few more berries as it needed it..


Then went quite silly and filled them up with poinsettias, candle sticks and dripping candles. die cut a small wagon wheel and added a birds and loads of white paint splatter..
Then tied a silver thread with silver bells on each one and then I was..
DONE!!
and really enjoyed myself...

Thank you so much for stopping by..

Luv CHRISSYxx

HAPPY NEW YEAR...

Challenges to enter..

Crazy is our fame - stencils are our game   [  anything with stencils option - Christmas ]

Christmas Craft Creations    [ Christmas Decorations]
















16 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

good to hear you had a good Christmas, it was sad it is so Hot, but that gives you an excuse to stay inside and play. And pretty playing you did, these are so pretty and make lovely ornaments for sure, I love the wagon wheels with the birds and the candle sticks!

aussie aNNie said...

These are lovely Chrissy and so much fun to decorate, love the colour hues you used too.. no Boxing day sales for me have enough of everything xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this looks great Chrissy.......gr karin

Janette said...

Lovely Chrissy, I bet you really enjoyed this, and you have an early start for next year, wow.
Glad you enjoyed christmas although that heat sounds abit much, still, its better than getting battered every which way for days, I am fed up now its crazy. xx

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Darlene said...

Oh my friend, these are just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful crafting, as always. I stay home, too, too many idiots out in town! Hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

These are lovely Chrissy, so pretty! Making them was a much nicer way to relax than watching a rubbish movie! Glad you had a lovely Christmas!
xx

Margreet said...

Love your wonderful playing. It is a great result!
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

WOW these are absolutely brilliant Chrissy love all the beautiful die-cut embellishments and splatters.No boxing day sales enjoyed three days of having to go nowhere in the rain and strong winds.Had a craft clear out today got loads of stiff for the craft club at the local school and loads to throw away.
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS ornaments Chrissy! I love that wonderfully intricate snowflake you've added to the circles and all of your additional details and dimension are just as stunning! Really love the added bells at the top too! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas time and yes, I totally agree about the New Year! Best wishes for a brilliant one ahead my friend!!

Fiona said...

Love your decorations - they turned out fabulous. You should enter them in to Creative Artiste Mixed Media too. Funny to read that you were in such heat when here in the UK we were trying to avoid storms of wind and rain. Thanks for sharing with us at CCC

Tammy said...

Gorgeous ornaments! Thanks for the step by step!! Might have to try these soon!! Would make great gifts or gift decorations!! Thanks so much for sharing at Christmas Craft Creations!!

pinky said...

They came up beautifully Chrissy. Love the colours and all the embellishments! People would pay a small fortune for these for sure!!

Francesca said...

Gorgeous decorations!! Good idea! Thanks for playing at Christmas Craft Creations

Carol said...

These ornaments were well worth the work (maybe not the coughing on the dust) because they are beautiful! Love the photos you added of the process and the holly and berries/birds/elements. So glad you shared these with us at Christas Craft Creations!