Followers

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

CHRISTMAS CRAFT CREATIONS..GDT

 Hello everyone,

I'm so thrilled to be a guest designer over at Christmas Craft Creations after winning the December challenge with my wooden baubles..




So here I am today as a guest..


and sharing my project, the theme this month is.. Stenciling /embossing..




I went with embossing and using this gorgeous3D embossing folder from 
Altenew classic pinecone slim folder..


after the machine stop screaming in pain at squeezing this folder through, I had a panel.
but it was flat..3D yes, but colour wise, it was flat..


So I had a play with lightly spreading some Distress ink over the raised bits using my fingers,
 I can feel things better with my fingers..


When that was dry, I sorted out my plaid papers and cut my panels..


Ready for gluing down..


which I did, but with thick foam strips as I needed a bit of dimension..


a close up of the pinecones and branches, isn't it lovely..


Then Honey Bee stamps came into play with my favourite pinecone..


Cut those and some branches and berries..
Then forgot to ink them up !!!


popped them on top


added some bells and splatter with white ink..
and a simple stamped sentiment..


nail art snowflakes were a must..


and done..

So, head on over HERE   and join in with

CHRISTMAS CRAFT CREATIONS 
with your Stenciling or / Embossing.




Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you again shortly..

luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...


Merry Little Christmas challenge    [anything Christmas goes]




  


13 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Just GORgeous Chrissy!
FABulous colours and such a pretty design.
Congratulations on your GDT spot.
Chrissyxx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy, I love that embossing folder, so pretty and festive. xx

Margreet said...

Wow, this is so beautiful Chrissy!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Congrats on the GDT spot Chrissy. Love your beautiful Christmas cards, that fabulous embossed panel is perfect with your pine cones.
xx

coldwaters2 said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this amazing beautiful festive card Chrissy that is one awesome embossing folder the 3d effect is magic (I have one but it wouldn't go through my die cutter) I love the splatters of white and the little hearts those pine cones also look fantastic superb work
hugs
lolo x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Chrissy.....gr karin

Anita van Deur said...

What a great Christmas card, love the EF pattern.Thank you for sharing with us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Anita DT

*Vicki* said...

First off, big congrats on your win and your Guest DT spot which is well deserved! Wow, this card is gorgeous! I'm in love with that textured background! The little twine and bells at the top with the pinecones are fabulous as well! Beautifully done!

Conniecrafter said...

That is such a gorgeous embossing and I love your little cluster with the pinecones, bells and twine, the snowflakes are a great finishing touch to it all!

pinky said...

Wow that is stunning. I love the depth you got in your embossing!! Congrats on your DT spot!!

laurie said...

Beautiful! Love the textures!

Brenda said...

All that texture is just so yummy! Those snowflakes are just the perfect detail.

Vannessa Osbourn said...

Gorgeous card! Love the 3D embossing!