Followers

Saturday, February 17, 2024

TAGS..

Hello everyone,

Saturday morning here at the time I'm writing this post, and I'm pretty excited..

I have a new upright deepfreeze arriving with drawers for all my veges, I'm like a squirrel saving it's nuts for the winter, but I grow a lot and it makes sense to freeze then I always have stuff on hand.. 

My chest freezer [ although small ]  is great for the meat a bigger stuff but I loose my little packets of veges like baby food...I LOVE baby food, I eat it like soup!!..Mmmm...now I'm feeling a little peckish, better get on with my post..

Tags is the subject today..nautical of course, that bug is still hanging around..


Oh,my, look at this Anchor, what a beauty he is and really big..


after die cutting I coloured him with markers and ink..


the extra ropes I coloured and inked and glued them in place,
3 times, until I figure out I was doing it wrong, but all sorted in the end..


picked out my papers...


and found more pads on a site in Australia
love,love,love.these.. so guess who went sever shopping..


After I picked the base I ripped up scraps to add on..


and the best bit is, they were the reverse side..


added my giant anchor ..


Then sorted through my fussy cut outs from this book.
.

made reinforcing rings using a tiny die from Magnolia stamps..


second tag getting sorted..


Gluing time, and need birds..


Love my birds, nautical and birds..




I think this is where they need to go..


Bit closer..


DONE!!

And no splatter, I must have forgot or
could have possibly been no room, these are pretty loaded..

So there we go..
Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'm off for some toast, then check the gap in the garage again, make sure it is just right//
I'll see you tomorrow or Monday..
Have an awesome weekend..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Creative Inspirations    [anything goes]

Creative Knockouts   [ dies,/punches/stencils]

Ellibelles crafty Wednesday   [anything goes]






16 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and gorgeous tags Chrissy.....gr karin

Margreet said...

Gorgeous nautical tags, Chrissy.
Good luck with your freezer.
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

These are just amazing. Fabulous designs Chrissy.
By now your freezer is probably in and filled up to the brim. I have a question for you. When you say veggie baby food, do you mean you mashed up the veg, because we do that with left overs and call it Fry-up, which btw is delicious....occasionally I do freeze it for another meal, add some crispy bacon and wowser, hahaha, now who's hungry..xxx

Chris said...

Beautiful tags Chrissy, so many gorgeous details on these little works of art.
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Exceptionally beautifully crafted tags Chrissy once again the detail is top notch those papers are lush the end effect is awesome
hugs
lolo x

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, fabulous! Lovely tags. Have fun with the new freezer! hugs

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Nautical stamps love the beautiful papers and all the embellishments.Have fun filling your freezer.
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Chrissy love this nautical design on your tags are amazing, love the papers you used and the brilliant anchor colour.. as always well done./ xx

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous colours and details Chrissy.
Your embellishments are FABulous.
Chrissyxx
Can feel your excitement! I was like that when I got a new Vac lol x

Donna Ellis said...

Sigh. These are beautiful, Miss Chrissy! The colors, the elements, the distressing... all lovely! I'm happy for you about the freezer. While chest freezers are a bit more economical, it's hard to keep things organized. We grow a lot in our greenhouse, and outdoor garden, and enjoy freezing and canning the goodies. Hoping the freezer is all you hoped for! hugs, de

pinky said...

You put so much effect into every single project Chrissy and it really shows. These are stunning!! Enjoy filling your new freezer!!

Sarah said...

Saw your reel, the freezer looks very at home!! Enjoy filling it!! What fabulous tags, so pleased to hear you managed to find more paper!! I have been after Whimsy Calico paper pad for yonks, and hoping they will bring it out in digital form one day xx

Conniecrafter said...

I was very excited when we got our freezer too, not having to run to the store so much made this girl very happy.
Your tags are fantastic, such fun papers to go with your scenes, you have put them together so cool!

Brenda said...

These are wonderful, Chrissy! As usual, the seagulls are my favorite but the other elements are absolutely amazing. Yay for the new freezer. There is nothing like home grown veggies.

Ellibelle said...

Such fabulous work, they are absolutely stunning!
Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner