Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

MASCULINE..

 Hello everyone,

Hope your Easter was a good one, peaceful and quiet, mine was, I had to the whole weekend to myself and stayed in my craftroom...perfect...

I'm sharing today a Birthday card for eldest Grandson; he turned 17 the other day..


These papers. ohh, they are divine, Mintay - workshop 12x12..




also printed loads of pictures of the net as I have  [ had] new ink..


these are the panels from the 12 x12 set, they could make cards on their own..


masculine bag all filled with my bits...


and onto Makani's card...cut 2 panels.


freehand cut arrows...easier than I thought and make great embellishments.


These little metal tags I have had for years, and years, never seen them in shops since and found them lurking in a cupboard that I'm too scared to go in, but took the plunge.


Was going to add this die cut chain..


but went for this bike one as he is mad for his bike [and car, just got his license]


Built up the card and here it is, layer after layer, some get hidden, but that's okay.
the important bits show and he absolutely loved it..

So, there you go,
Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you soon..

luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

If you Give a Crafter a Cookie   [ Happy Birthday]

Pearly Sparkles Challenge   [ for a man or boy]







17 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

A brilliant make for your dude of a granson, Chrissy, love this awesome card full of loads of things.. xx

Margreet said...

Congrats on your grandson. You made him a fantastic card!
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

WOW, this is amazing, love love love all the layers, so personal to your grandson and brilliantly done. wow Chrissy its wonderful. Got to say I love his name too, not heard that before its beautiful., hope he had a smashing birthday.xxx

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous card for Makani (what a lovely name!) full of the things he loves, all those fabulous images and layers, the metal tags look brilliant. Why are you scared to go in the cupboard? Do you keep your skeletons in there or is just so full you might never come out again :)) Hope your grandson had a wonderful day.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card Chrissy,love all the images and papers.Our eldest Grandaughter is 17yrs next month.Your card would be perfect for our birthday challenge at---
https://birthstonechallenges.blogspot.com/
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at Pearly Spparkles
Carol DT x

chrissy xx said...

So much detail Chrissy.
FABulous card for your Grandson. LOve everything about it.
Chrissyxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a fantastic and gorgeous card Chrissy.........gr karin

*Vicki* said...

This is such fabulous Chrissy! Love all of the ephemera and masculine imagery in your design! The colors are perfect, and the personalized name is extra special too! Your grandson will love it with the bike theme!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Chrissy.Not been into blog land for ages but missed it really .Loved your masculine card with each embellishment placed just right .Loved the bike chain most .

Brenda said...

What an amazing, special card you made for Makani. You are a masculine card wizard!

coldwaters2 said...

Exceptional work Chrissy I am not very good with men's cards, even though I have 5 brothers and numerous nephews and of course my son and his two boys, but once again your inspiration and enthusiasm is working wonders this has given me some ideas for when I need to make a male themed card, I am also impressed with your organisation the 'masculine bag' filled with goodies is awesome, one of the reasons I keep saying that I have used a stamp that I have had for years and just found it is because I am not at all organised I just keep forgetting where I put things the older I get the worse it is, lol. The images the dies you have used as well as the name is perfection I am not surprised it was well received, well done
hugs
lolo x

Sarah said...

A stunning make for your Grandson chrissy, those letter tags look brilliant xx

Conniecrafter said...

This is so cool, especially for someone just getting their license, I bet he totally loved it! Fantastic layering!

Deanne Saunders said...

Amazing card!!! And Happy birthday to your grandson!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

pinky said...

That is one cool dude card for sure Chrissy. I am sure he loved it. Glad you had a nice Easter. Mine was busy with visitors in and out at different times!

Ilonka said...

A beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Pearl Sparkles Challlenge.
Ilonka DT

Ilonka said...

A beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Pearl Sparkles Challlenge.
Ilonka DT