Followers

Saturday, April 27, 2024

NOW WE ARE ALL HERE..

 Hello everyone,

Just popped in to say thank you, thank you for my cards and gifts that I received for my birthday which was by the way.. AWESOME!!


My beautiful wall hanger from Janette  it had a journey but now safely here  on my wall
and I love it, it is soooo very pretty, and it is me..



Thank you all for the lovely cards I think I thanked everyone individually, but maybe not,
 so thank you...

also had a couple of wins and that made me happy...



And...



and another load of boxes and bags arrived, still having so much fun playing with them and using up so much scrap paper and very old papers..


So there you go, again, thank you, and I'll see you tomorrow..
Thank you so much for stopping by..

luv CHRISSYxx












8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fabulous wreath and all the beautiful cards you received.Good luck with all the recycling and congrats on your couple of wins.
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful wreath Chrissy and glad you had a wonderful time....congrats with your wins.............gr karin

Janette said...

Glad it 'Finally' arrived Chrissy.
Lovely cards you received too.
Well done on your wins, never a surprise to me and look forward to the new look box adventure your on. Have you ever made a Christmas advent with boxes I wonder, I once bought a whole bunch of match boxes to do that but never got round to it....story of my life I think....would love to see what you made. xx

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Chrissy, hope you had a lovely day. Janette's wreath is gorgeous- and travelled very well! Congrats on your wins too!
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Chrissy I wish I could have sent you a card and a little something I am so terrible with this sort of thing I can just about remember my own birthday I think I sent you a message on Facebook I hope I did, and congratulations on your wins they are so well deserved
hugs
lolo x

Pia S said...

Happy birthday, it sounds like you had a great day and you’ve received so many beautiful creations. And those altered playing cards you made? So awesome!!

Conniecrafter said...

Happy Birthday, so sweet to get all the goodies!

*Vicki* said...

So sorry I missed your birthday! If I had known, I would've sent in a card for you! I'm thinking by the time mine would arrive, it might just be for your next one! LOL So many wonderful goodies from friends! I love it all and congrats on your win!