Followers

Saturday, April 27, 2024

FIT ONE MORE IN..

 Hello everyone,

I'm back this afternoon to fit one more tag in at Tag Tuesday.. and something a bit different..

I'm a you tube watcher, and I really love the watch sunsetcraftsandmore ,the lady's name is Maggie, and she can be so funny, forgets her words, forgets the names of things so makes them up..and very clever..to say the least...this is where my inspiration came from for this tag..


I know right, what the heck!!!
This is where my eye skills suffered, adding links.


But I did it..


eyelets, jump rings, and thin chain, first time ever..
and I'm hooked.


So started decoration once the air cooled down with scraps
of papers some arrows in my stash, big number 3 and a little ephemera that
I sat and made a dozen or so one night.


See...


and,  here's the tag..


I can't find her video to get the name she used, so we will call it a split chain link tag,
that sounds like a good name..
So there go, my Split Chain Link Tag..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll catch you up on Monday..

luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter,,,

Tag Tuesday   [anything goes]

Crafty Catz   [ Anything goes - option, something for a boy]









14 comments:

Margreet said...

Wow, this is awesome, Chrissy. Love the 2 parts with all details.
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous tag Chrissy......gr karin

Janette said...

Oh Chrissy this looks very much like the one Kath Stewart made for a Tim Holtz design thingy. I did try it and they look pretty good, I also love messing about with chains and stuff....in the nicest possible way of course..haha.... I love your take on this, looks brilliant. xx

Lisa said...

What a fun and creative tag inspired by Maggie's antics on sunsetcraftsandmore! The split chain link design adds such a unique touch, and your use of eyelets, jump rings, and thin chain is impressive for a first-time attempt. The mix of papers, arrows, and ephemera give it a playful yet stylish look. "Split Chain Link Tag" suits it perfectly!

Valerie-Jael said...

FANTASTIC! Wow, what a great tag. AND THANKS FOR LINKING TO tAG tUESDAY; MUCH APPRECIATED! Oops, something went wrong! Hugs!

Chris said...

The two sections linked with chains take your tag to another level Chrissy, love it!
xx

Chris said...

Me again...thank you so much for sharing your fabulous tag at Crafty Catz, lovely to have you play along this challenge.
xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is one fantastic tag Chrissy I love how it is linked together great use of scraps and I love the vintage theme superb work
hugs
lolo x

Sandra Wright. said...

Love,love,love your Tag. I must check out the lady that gave you such inspiration.
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Tag Tuesday xx

Pia S said...

This is so cool!!! I love the whole style from the elements to colors, but that chain to connect the two parts is just a brilliant touch. Well done!

Pia S said...

This is so cool!!! I love the whole style with all the elements and the colors, but the chain to connect the two parts is just a brilliant touch! Well done!

pinky said...

You did an excellent job Chrissy. I would struggle with those eyelets too. Thanks so much for inspiring us all at Tag Tuesday!!

Conniecrafter said...

So cool, I do love the chain link keeping them together. I have seen some of these and I do love the way yuu layered all the pieces too!

*Vicki* said...

Really fun and fabulous tag design! I love the idea of the second panel on the chains! Wonderful idea and I certainly need to use up more of those eyelets! Love your Vintage images too!