Followers

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

CD SLEEVES PART 2..FAUNA.

 Hello everyone,

My order finally arrived with the rings to hold my booklets together so now I'm happy to share part 2 of my CD sleeves booklet..Fauna.


These gorgeous papers ( from Temu ) are woodgrain with lace detail


after cutting the circle to fit over the window,


I then made the frame from kraft paper..


All ready for gluing together..


just needs an insert now..


But first, make the holes..thats a fast mistake I learned after last time..
I made the panels THEN did the holes which made the panels too big, by a tiny bit, but still too big.


So, holes done and eyelets in place, NOW I moved on..


Made some panels to slide into the sleeve and their tab tops..


and loaded on the stickers, none made sense the themes are all over the place which does not 
matter as they get covered up, sort of, anyway..


Then more stickers, this time leaves and ferns..


These are sheets of numbers I made for my tab tops etc,
 cheaper than paying for samp sets.


Panels all done and I added the mushroom stickers as well..


Now the sleeves need a touch up of ephemera and decoration..


Numbers and more mushrooms as I have plenty to use..


Getting there..


and done..
I staggered the tabs so you can sort of see them in different angles..


I OVE these mushroom/toadstool stickers..all washi.


and there you go..

Thank you so much for stopping by
I'll see you tomorrow with part 3..shakers.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Allsorts challenge   ( Masculine )

613 Avenue Create   ( One for the Guys )

Creative Inspirations   ( Anything goes )





15 comments:

Margreet said...

They look wonderful Chrissy!
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

Fabulous as always Chrissy, love all your wonderful add ons, they look brilliant. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a great project Chrissy and it looks gorgeous........gr karin

*Vicki* said...

Really brilliant and stunning project you've made Chrissy! I love your idea making it a book with your eyelets and rings! The tabs at the top are such a fun element too! Love this!

Chris said...

A wonderful project Chrissy- so many layers and details, stickers and ephemera. I'm always amazed how much you can fit onto a project and how beautifully it all comes together. You have such an eye for detail and so much talent.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous sleeves again, you go off like a roc ket evedr time, wow Hugs!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous papers and album you created,love all the stickers and ephemera brilliant result.
Carol x

Gail said...

Fabulous booklet.
Thank you for joining us over at Allsorts this week!

Jackie C said...

How amazing! I will bookmark this for future reference!
Love everything about this!
We are always super happy to see every entry in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
Please do come back again!
The very best of luck with your entry.
Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

crafty-stamper said...

Just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at Allsorts.
Carol GDT x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love that you improved upon this fab design even more.
Awesome pages and mini album!
XOX

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Catching up yet again Chrissy, how could I miss your makes? I love your albums and the different themes and layers you make, this is gorgeous. x

Judy McKay said...

Veery interesting card Chrissy. Lots of wonderful details. Great layering. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see your pretty art work back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

Conniecrafter said...

These are wonderful too, I love the nature feel to them, Great idea printing you own numbers, you found some really cool papers to go with it all too!