Followers

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

LAYER IT UP...DT

 Hello everyone,

Time for a new challenge over at LITTLE RED WAGON  and Imke is our hostess and she wants to see you all - Layering it up - ..Use many layers..

Oh, I love layers and I was happy to do this, and made my project ages ago for my daughter for Mothers day from her kids..which included the dogs and girlfriend of one of the boys..




Card bae and panels and all the die cuts and ephemera done first.,.


I made another film strip as my daughter is a photographer part time, so had to add a camera as well from Stamperia ephemera pack.


The layering was easy, just start at back and come forward,
 doesn't matter if you cover things up, cause you know it is there..
In trhe fils strip are her boys and dogs, I'll show you that in a minute..


Laters, layers layers..love it..and  ephemera is so great for that..


Finished card, she was thrilled to bits..


There they all are named..lol..I'm a lefty and 
had to do this with the mouse and right handed,,so funny..

Zach
Tyla
Ava
Mayo
Chloe
and Maddie in the frame, Zach's girlfriend..


So come on over HERE with all your layering be it papers, or flowers, or ephemera, whatever you want, just layer it..


Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you later on with another DT..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Allsorts challenge   ( Blooms, Bees, butterflies )

Creative Fingers   ( Anything goes)

Ellibells corner I spy with my little eye   ( Something Bloomin Lovely)









21 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous personalised card love all the layers,ephemera and the film strip with all the photos.
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

This is so beautiful Chrissy and I'm sure your daughter was very thrilled to receive it from you! I love the personal touches with the film strip and the camera! So lovely and brilliant way to layer things up for the challenge! HUGS

Chris said...

Definitely a challenge that's right up your street Chrissy - you are the queen of layering! A fantastic Mother's Day card that's more like a gift, so many lovely details, layers and ephemera- love how you've included the whole family- even the dogs and the girlfriend!
xx

Brenda said...

You are the queen of layers, Chrissy and what beautiful layers they are!

aussie aNNie said...

Chrissy your brain does the talking and the fingers do the walking with the designs you make, I am sure you go and make without even thinking about it now... clever use of the ephemera and beautiful family pics xx

brenda said...

Beautifully done with so much dimension, perfect for our Blooms Bees and Butterflies theme at Allsorts challenge again, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Janette said...

You know Chrissy, you always make it sound like its easy layering everything up and making it look great but its not, not at all, I sometimes have bits and bobs all over the place while finding the best spot, this is clever crafting in my book and I just love it, a gorgeous card for any mum, love how you included just about everyone :)) xx

JanR said...

Chrissy - I'M A LEFTIE TOO! As a fellow leftie, I'm impressed by how well you did the "printing" with your right hand. Fabulous card! I love how personalized it is. A fantastic keepsake for your daughter.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Of course, she was thrilled, it is gorgeous and filled with all she loves. It's a beautiful card Chrissy. x

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is fab and gorgeous Chrissy........gr karin

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hey I'm also a Lefty or Southpaw as I usually get called. You did good right-handed!
A delightfully layered card I'm sure your daughter will love, xoxo

Sarah said...

Absolutely wonderful Chrissy and I love the addition of the pics. Lovely to see you at Allsorts. Sarah

coldwaters2 said...

As soon as I saw the title I knew this was going to be a big favourite of yours Chrissy, you are so good with layers. I love how you have personalised it for your daughter the photography theme is perfect the embellishments and design are top notch.
hugs
lolo x

Conniecrafter said...

Fantastic layering, I bet she loved this being a photographer, and such a great idea to use photo's of all the kids and furbabies on it too!

Imke said...

Home run for you, Chrissy. You are my layer queen anyway !!

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

pinky said...

Well you definitely packed in the layers on this beautiful project Chrissy. So gorgeous!

Ellibelle said...

Lots of wonderful details on this gorgeous card!
Thank you so much for playing along at "I spy with my little eye"!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Kate said...

Well, given that you are the queen of layering papers, images and elements, it's no surprise you knocked things out of the park with this challenge! Gorgeous card!

Brenda said...

What a very special card, Chrissy! I love all your layers for sure.

Paperesse said...

These layers and the vintage collage feel are awesome! Fantastic card, Chrissy!

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous creation with so much dimension. Thanks so much for joining in with this month’s I Spy challenge and my theme of “Something Blooming Lovely”.
Pauline xx