Followers

Saturday, July 27, 2024

BABY GIRL..

 Hello everyone,

Woke up to a beautiful sunny day today, the rain has left us for 5 mins, due back next week, but never mind, I will get my son out there to tidy up the yard, bin empty on Tuesday, so need to get greenery in there..

But today is baby girl card day..Spring comes early in New Zealand if you get my drift and the orders came flying in the door..I made one, sent it to the shop to sell and then it all happened, all the same but different!!...


All the cards I have been making are tri fold cards, and all the papers,
 I printed from the computer, are papers I had and scanned them, so I never ran out of them.
.( I do that a lot )..


Me trying to use a T ruler to keep the words straight...failed.


Lovely congratulations die cut, use it a lot too..


this beautiful vintage style picture was a freebie off the net..
just type in " free pictures vintage style prams girls and boys"  
and up they come, I collected several as I was going to be busy..


used my old punches, those tiny ones that cut out tiny flowers!
then added the pink and blue together with a pearl center....done.


Need something for the inside so die cut images in pink the outlined them with kraft and fussy cut around..


The front...


First panel.


second panel..


middle and right side for writing on..


and the front again..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
Hope you have a wonderful sunny weekend and a son
who will do anything for his roast pork dinner before he leaves to go back to work.
I have it nailed..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Crafty Catz   ( Make it cute )

Creative Creases  (  anything goes with a Fun Fold )

Cardz 4 Galz   ( Baby )




18 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

o what a very sweet and beautiful card Chrissy..........gr karin

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, so glad you have some sunshine, it makes the world of difference, but then so does snow, I love snow too, haha.
Your baby card is beautiful, so pretty and I love the image you grabbed..
Enjoy the rest of the weekend, say Hi to your hard working son I hope he enjoys that dinner...we are so lucky...xxx

chrissy xx said...

So much detail!
LOve, love your design Chrissy.
Such a Special card.
Chrissyxx

Pia S said...

This is adorable. The fold allows you decorate more than with a simple A2 fold card and it makes it extra special.

Valerie-Jael said...

If you can cook as good as you can craft gorgeous cards, your son will do whatever you want. And a roast pork dinner, yummy! Yes, you have nailed it!

Chris said...

Gorgeous card for a baby girl- lovely design and fold, the vintage prams are so pretty and fabulous die cuts too. Great idea to scan your papers so you have a never ending supply of the ones you like.
Hope your son enjoys his well earned dinner, sounds like a good deal to me!
xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with all those decorated panels. Great you get so many orders.
Cherish your son (and he you) and enjoy your roast pork dinner together.
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

What a very special and precious baby girl card/folio! I love that you've left an area for writing as well as creating something that can be popped up nicely on a mantel too! Love the darling carriage you've found!

aussie aNNie said...

Amazing 😍 card Chrissy and your display is so pretty with all the baby goodies used xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning baby card Ginny x

Veerle's Kaarten Hoekje said...

Lovely and sweet card Chrissy.
Hugs Veerle

Sarah said...

A beautiful baby girl card Chrissy and what a brilliant idea to scan papers so that you have an infinite supply!! xx

coldwaters2 said...

This is pure perfection Chrissy I love the papers, image and the dies you have used the tri fold card looks great I absolutely love it I can't do anything straight even with a ruler lol.
hugs
lolo x

Conniecrafter said...

Aww that is the sweetest, love the vintage image, every turn is a another lovely piece!

pinky said...

Your customers are so flippin' lucky Chrissy as you put so much into their cards! This is a real beauty!!

Debbie Mageed said...

Gorgeous baby card, Chrissy! Wow, I love all of the sweet details. This is a real work of art. Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

Brenda said...

I agree with Pinky, lucky customers and very lucky recipient! What a beautiful, thoughtful card.

Paperesse said...

As are all you cards, Chrissy, this one is awesome. I think I could just type 'Ditto' on every one of your posts to say just that...STUNNING CARD!!!