Hello everyone,
My son had a birthday on the 29th May and I made a card for everyone to sign to go along with his gift..plus I cooked a full on roast beef dinner with Yorkshires and all the trimmings, such a great night.
I bought these paper pads a very lone time ago and only used four pages from them and they became my center point for this card, the height and width were perfect and love the galaxy scenes.
I made three panel in black and folded the edge in by one inch
then added the papers and printed and fussy cut Mandalorian.
My son is a big fan of Star Wars, his house is Star Wars..
R2-D2 and cp30 Darth Vader and Yoda
Thank goodness I over bought star dies so cutting was quick..
definitely over bought..
inked them up for depth..
and started adding them to pages..
The front cover with the death Star..
The Death Star was the empires ultimate weapon:
a moon sized space station with the ability to destroy an entire planet..
The papers were spot on for this card which is 12 inches tall
and 6 inches wide.
added more characters inside the largest star - Storm Trooper
and on the left my favourite little Ewok called Wicket..
He will appear again shortly
A place to write and more stars..
The back cover
close ups..
And finally the gift we all chipped in for, the gorgeous
Ewok - Wicket in Swarovski crystal..
and so much better than underpants and socks..
So there we go..
Thank you so much for stopping by..
See you soon..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Challenges to enter..
Dragonfly Dreams ( Masculine )
The Paper Players ( Masculine )
Crafty Calender ( All about the men and boys )
Krafty Chicks ( Birthday )
















16 comments:
Wonderful card, its got all the right stuff on there he must have been delighted along with that brilliant gift and that dinner sounds very yummy, nothing like a Sunday roast. xx
this is a great card, thank you for sharing this creation with us at Dragonfly
As a Star Wars fan, I love this! I love how many different characters you were able to get in here with all the pages for people to sign, I am sure he will cherish this for years to come. The galaxy backgrounds are perfect! My son is 9 and just finally consented this year to watching Star Wars with me, but now he won't quit singing the Imperial March all the time which gets on my husband's nerves. I say it's an improvement over nonstop Jingle Bells, ha! Anyway, thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players and may the Force be with you!
great and fantastic card Chrissy.........gr karin
Stunning card for your Star Wars loving son. And he must have been very pleased with his Ewok-Wicket in Swarovski crystal.
Fabulous Star Wars card and papers Chrissy, love all the images and stars and sounds like the perfect gift plus a roast beef dinner what more could he ask for.
Carol x
Oh I bet he just loved this card, nice big size for everyone to sign it, Nice you had so many different size stars you could cut out at one time, great addition to it went with the papers so nicely!
How nice, love the paper and the details you used, nice gift and very well done. Enjoy your day.
Thanks for playing our challenge this week. Leanne DT/KCC
Chrissy, what an amazing card! Lots of love and time spent to create this Star Wars masterpiece! The papers and images are perfect and I love all the stars you added, they brighten things up in addition to going along with the theme. Truly a WOW card! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the Paper Players!
Oh my word he must have been so happy with this gorgeous card and amazing gift Chrissy. How lucky you had the perfect papers just waiting for this project!!
I think your son had an awesome birthday! A meal, a great gift...and and out of this world birthday card!!! Truly a stunning project, Chrissy, I know he loved it and that you made it for him makes it even more special.
What a work of art. This is so beautifully personalized and Iʻm sure your son loved it!
Chrissy, not sure which impresses me the most.... An antipodean cooking up a full Sunday roast with puddings named after my home county or this gorgeous work of art! All the effort you put into making this personalized card was absolutely worth it. I bet your son loved it! I know I do. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week, and thanks for taking me back to my childhood with the Yorkshire puddings!
Jaydee
Chrissy, this is an amazing card on so many levels: personalisation for your son, multiple pages and STAR WARS! Who doesn't love that, male or female? I'll bet he wishes his birthday was May 4, not 29! Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at The Paper Players. :-)
wow! Definitely more than a birthday card Chrissy, your son will treasure this for years to come, so much love and thought went into the design, when all the family have added their messages it will be even more special- and he must have been delighted with his wonderful gift.
xx
So pleased you chose to join in at Crafty Calendar.
xx
I too am a Star Wars fan, so your card entry certainly appeals to me. a wonderful collection of the main characters, all well presented. Finally a beautiful project, made with love for your grandson. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at Dragonfly Dreams. Caz DT
Post a Comment