Followers

Monday, June 15, 2026

IS IT A TAG OR BOOKMARK?

 Hello everyone,

 it is Monday morning here while I'm writing this post,a bit cloud, but for me, not too cold at all, in fact we haven't really even started winter yet, the days are so mild..

Okay, today I'm sharing a tag or bookmark I made yesterday in between lots of busy stuff, and here we go..


I started by cutting fresh tags as I've used all that I had..
with kraft folder from Office Max because that is what I use.


I got my text stamps out, mainly Tim Holtz and Creative Expressions


after adding some floral stickers I stamped.


here and there 3 times to make text cluster.


and again over the top with number stamps..


and did the unthinkable...I cut my floral stickers in half
for the edges, I know I was shocked, but very pleased with 
end result.


on the back of my tag I added a little pocket and popped in a reading list tag
to write down books you have read from Temu.


A little pale blue ribbon on the top and done..

So there we go..
Thank you so much for stopping by..
See you soon..

luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..


Allsorts ( Anything from the garden )

Craftycatz  ( Anything goes )



13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautifullllllllll tag Chrissy.........gr karin

pinky said...

They are gorgeous Chrissy and I love the idea of a reading list in the back pocket. I love to cut my larger butterfly stickers in two. Get way more value from them and it does give a nice effect.

Margreet said...

Gorgeous tag, Chrissy.

Lynne said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy and will make someone a wonderful bookmark.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful combo of your stamping and stickers for your tag and I love the idea of a pocket on the back.

brenda said...

Beautiful floral bookmarks and perfect for our garden theme at Allsorts. Equally so for Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge, many thanks for joining us at both.

B x

Janette said...

Beautiful, such a pretty tag and I love the reading list on the back. xx

Chris said...

So pretty with the flowers and butterflies providing a lovely contrast to the kraft, always love a bookmark, great idea to add a reading list to the back xx
Thank you for joining in at Crafty Catz.
x

Craftyfield said...

These stickers are fabulous, not the same as the ones I grew up with! Such a beautiful tag, thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Sarah said...

VERY pretty Chrissy and the severed stickers look great!! Always lovely to see you at Allsorts xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tag/bookmark, love the stickers and the idea of a reading list on the back.
Carol x

Lisa said...

Your tag has such great character with the kraft base, layered text stamping, and those floral stickers creating a lovely collage effect, and the little pocket with the reading list on the back is such a thoughtful detail that makes the piece both pretty and wonderfully useful.

Paperesse said...

Tag or book mark...either way just gorgeous!!!