Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2026

I SEE.DT

 Hello everyone,

Gosh this last week flew by and it is Wednesday already and time for a new challenge over at..

LITTLE RED WAGON and our lovely Brenda is our hostess with the theme "  I SEE " - use vellum or something you can see through..



I picked out my papers and colours and for once knew where I was going with it..


Fold the base and added papers and a cut out oval
then used packaging for the window, very handy is clear packaging..


I made a frame for the front and started adding flowers, all matching..


Then had to add lace because...


I missed..everytime I miss.


So lace on which made it look prettier and the beautiful bird papers behind..


see, when you open you see the bird again..


A simple sentiment gold embossed and a bow and I was done..


So do come and join us HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you soon..

luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Fab n Funky  ( Something beginning with B )

Ally's Angels  ( Anything goes )

Beautiful Blossoms  ( Anything floral goes )






16 comments:

Lynne said...

Very pretty Chrissy, love the peachy colours and your added lace is beautiful.

Margreet said...

Beautiful card with the look through oval. Love the gorgeous lace around it and the bird papers are stunning!

Chris said...

This one is a real beauty Chrissy, so pretty with the added lace and flowers and lovely the bird image.
xx

pinky said...

This challenge is right up your street Chrissy and you've done a wonderful job. Love the pretty colours, added lace and gorgeous flowers. Beautiful!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous, Chrissy. I'm so glad to see someone use packaging. I save so much of mine and rarely have the brains to use it. I'm also glad you "missed" in this case, the lace adds so much.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is beautiful Chrissy..........gr karin

Janette said...

The lace added to the pretty look of this gorgeous card Chrissy. I must confess I have never once in all my crafting years had to buy clear plastic, I used to nab all the kids gifts as soon as they were opened, some of that stuff is far better than the shops sell, we have been saving the planet for years. Hahahaha. xx

Chris said...

I'm back to thank you for sharing this beautiful card at Fab'n' Funky
Chris
x

JanR said...

Such a pretty card, Chrissy! The colours are lovely and that lace is so pretty.

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous design with the clear packaging. I love the lace you used to frame the oval and that picture of the bird in flowers is so lovely behind it!

Lisa said...

The oval window made from clear packaging is such a clever way to meet the “I SEE” theme, and the peachy florals and lace frame make the whole card feel soft and elegant; the repeated bird image inside adds a lovely surprise when the card opens.

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful card, bird paper and lace, love it and the colour.
Carol x

Paperesse said...

Gorgeous, Chrissy!!! So soft and feminine looking.

Imke said...

Such a lovely card, Chrissy- I like the vintage look and all the little details.
Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Kate said...

Such a gorgeous card, Chrissy - inside and out! You've nailed the vintage look as well!

Donna Walls said...

Your attention to detail is amazing! Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we're always inspired by all the creative works shared with us.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge