Hello everyone,
Remember back in the day we had shops that sold cute paper pads and we bought them all and stashed them away never giving them a second thought, and after a long time we would clean a section of out craft room and LOOK!!
Rosies studio were sold at our "The Warehouse " store
and only this much..
so I felt a little travel booklet was in store..
and used every scrap I could and started that off by cutting the red white and blue strips off
to trim down to use many times.
Photo bomb, she's always lurking there somewhere.
I used my stripes to edge pockets..
filled with old postcards and paper scraps and tickets.
see..
used my dies and cut up some travel embellishments.
added TH suitcasesand numbers
lots of stamp from all over the world
an oval inside to write on and a panel for a couple of photos..
I didn't need to touch them as this is how they came about.
so there you go, a blast from the past and a lot of fun..
thank you so much for stopping by, see you soon..
luv CHRISSYxx





.jpg)






No comments:
Post a Comment