Followers

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

CARD #2..USING PREP FLOWERS..

 Hello everyone,

Back with card number two using my prep stuff, and really enjoying loading them up and definitely hand delivered cards, unless you are prepared to pay..


Card base and scrap papers all joined together to make one panel..


Everything ready to go..was going to do another rectangle, 
but then an idea popped into my head..


I'll make a mirror..




Then I also remembered this fantastic die which cuts through anything..


So used some of this glitter cardstock which is not easy to cut through....
no match for my die though..


We interrupt this program..postie came by..


Ooo, yummy..


Back to work, the mirror..
cut in silver to get the background then cut in gold to make a frame..


But it is too shiney..


So grunged it up a bit..


Made a spray for the top of the mirror..


This is back to front as it was drying, but made one for the bottom and didn't like it, something was not working.. soooooo.


I added little candles...ta daa, it works now.


Put the bottom together first and so happy..I even like this photo.


Then my giant snowflake in silver glitter with flowers, branches, pinecones and berries..


So here she was so far...


Nice dimension..




Another photo and still thinking what was missing..


And finally, the penny dropped, I added a sentiment..

So there you go..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I think I have one more, but still on my camera, so will get on with that and share on Thursday as I have DT tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx






13 comments:

Dawn T said...

amazing Chrissy. Such an elegant card.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card, so much dimention and beauty here Chrissy x

Margreet said...

Stunning completion of that fab card. I have that snowflake die too, perhaps for 10 years???? The mirror looks great.
Love the photo on which you say HI...
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

This is wonderful, Chrissy, another favourite! Hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, this is another knock out, gorgeous card, love the mirror and the design is perfect.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy love all the dies and the candles in front of the mirror look perfect
Carol x

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous, all that prep was worth it! Love the mirror and the little candles, so beautiful with your lovely red flowers and the foliage.
xx

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous card Chrissy! I just love the idea of the mirror behind the candles! Yes, that red is a beautiful color too!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! As always Chrissy.
Faith x

Paperesse said...

Another beauty, Chrissy! So glad you got some new goodies to play with, too.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy

gr karin

Conniecrafter said...

I love the mirror idea with this, so very clever, love the scene you have created with the candles and flowers, beautifully done!

pinky said...

Stunning card and what a good interruption to have lol. We all love a crafty parcel!!