Followers

Monday, November 28, 2022

NON TRADITIONAL FLOWERS THAT WORK..

 Hello everyone,

Back to share my non traditional flowers that work for Christmas..on a card.


Background panel made and splattered and inked..


Added my frame on dimension strips..


Sorting where flowers and all my bits will go,,


Found these cute stamps online and printed a bunch out..
then used my die that cuts the stamp edge..


Stamped this lovely sentiment out, then cut is using a sentiment die,
but turned it and made fish tail ends, then inked the edges.


Dimension..oh yes, it has that..


She is really lovely..


These bells I already had, didn't use my painted ones yet, 
they are still coming..


So final picture..

All splattered and things going on but needed to be there and the added white flower just give
 a little lift and I really like it..

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge  [anything goes - option something beginning with the letter R]

Di's Digi challenge  [ Load on the layers]

Creative Fingers Challenge   [anything goes]


13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful card Chrissy

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning and wowzer the layer are amazing, xx

Janette said...

Stunning, such a lush, festive beauty Chrissy, I love this gorgeous card.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Another fabulous card, have a great week, hugs,Valerie

Chris said...

It's a beauty Chrissy, beautifully designed, your attention to every detail is amazing!
xx

Margreet said...

Awesome artwork Chrissy. Great how you have put everything together.
xxx Margreet

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Amazing and so very beautiful.
Faith x

Conniecrafter said...

Wow that is stunning, you did a wonderful job of arranging all your goodies for a lovely card, terrific dimension!!

Martina said...

A really wonderful Christmas project. Thanks for playing at CHNC!
Martin - DT
blog: umarti.blogspot.com

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Chrissy this is yet another stunning creation it is full of beauty I love it
hugs
lorraine x

*Vicki* said...

Love how you put your scenes together Chrissy! This is just gorgeous!

Paperesse said...

Oh, my...another stunning card, Chrissy! Are you mailing it? Or is it a hand delivery? I'd be terrified of putting this beauty in the mail.

pinky said...

Super gorgeous card! I have no forward thinking at all. I need the stamp set in my hand before I can decide how to use it Chrissy!