Followers

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

BLINGY..DT

 Hello everyone,

A new challenge ready to go over at Little Red Wagon  and Jan is our hostess with the mostess today, this week, and her theme is " BLING ON THE BLING" , gems, glitter, charms..yummy.

Let's go..


This is my new Alstroemeria die and I love it..


I played with my cone flowers and alstroemeria dies using glitter card stock in a wine colour, mirror matt cardstock in wine and had a wonderful time. 


In real life the shine and sparkle is amazing..


The leaf here, I coloured with my markers, but needed more leaves...


Unbelievably lucky, I had this die and it matched, pretty much!


Colouring helped too though, but a great match..


So I made spray on the paper..


Pushed and shoved it around until I was happy..



Managed to slide it across to the card base,



 and found this LOVE die cut
which really needed to belong in this cluster, so on it went..




Nice..not glued yet, getting there..


Gems, oh my, Nuvo Gems, the sparkle on these I could glue them on my fingers and look very glamorous, trouble is they would stick to the hairs on my fingers..ouch.


So, I loaded them onto this card after everything was in it's place and glued..


And here she is in all her glory, I just love this colour..


Do come and joins us HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow or Friday..I'm doing a big canvas mixed media type thing at the moment and it is taking up so much space.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Beyond the Blue   [Blooms]

Cut it Up   [ This makes me happy]






17 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

This is adorable, love the gorgeous card and great colours. x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous flower arrangement and I love the colours. The LOVE die cut is awesome and fits perfectly.
The gems look so glamorous!
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love all the dimension and you have such beautiful flower dies
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

You've certainly done an excellent job of blinging on the bling Chrissy! The shimmer of the cardstock mixed in with the glitter cardstock gives the design different textures and looks stunning! Beautiful as always friend!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a gorgeous card Chrissy

gr karin

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, I love the colours and the die cut flowers are so pretty.
Lorraine x

Janette said...

Finally got here....after seeing this beauty on FB I was abit miffed that I hadn't been able to comment here, anyways, its stunning Chrissy, the colours are so rich and lush and of course the beautiful flowers and leaves, oh I LOVE it...I also have a alphbet set like your love die, wonder if I have ever used it, but who knows...look forward to what you come up with next .xxxx

Chris said...

What a stunner! Your flowers are just gorgeous Chrissy, and such a beautiful colour. xx

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful arrangement, love that deep color in the flowers, and yes those leaves were a great match with the flowers!

Paperesse said...

Oh my! That's it, decision taken, you are without a doubt, Chrissy, the QUEEN of Bling!!! What a stunning card this is!!! I know there's a lot of exclamation points here, but they are definitely called for. Wow! Just WOW!

JanR said...

Hahahaha - glue the Nuvo Gems on your fingers - that totally made me lol. Delightful card! Loving the deep colours and the pretty bling.

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love the gorgeous flowers!!!!
Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Lee said...

Gorgeous blooms and how can you not love bling! Thanks for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

pinky said...

I absolutely adore the colour you have gone with and all the fabulous sparkle and bling Chrissy!

Larelyn said...

Your card arrangement is gorgeous. I love the colors. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up This Makes Me Happy challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

Brenda said...

Gorgeous, Chrissy. Love the way you worked the love die int and the gems are perfect (no matter how you use them=). I love the colors!

Kate said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love those glittery flowers and I agree, the colour combination is a fabulous one! Beautiful!