Followers

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

SPRAYED FLOWERS..

 Hello everyone,

I'm doing well this week with scheduling projects, so today I'm sharing my project of making or spraying my flowers and a full project will up on Wednesday morning..




I just needed to spray stuff and needed to use my kaiser sprays as I love them and just don't get the time to use them..


So sprayed this poor paper I did..


I sprayed leaves too..


Until I thought I had enough..


The centers or layer needed help with colour as well,
 so they got sprayed.




Like now..nope, still too light, I tried them when dry and they did nothing for the flower, so sprayed again..




Ooo, left me something to play with..


Took some time but finally reached a deeper colour..


They are going to be nice..


Ooo, more stuff to play with..


Sprayed more leaves, this is the top layer, the veins.


Already for gluing together,
 Altenew smaller flowers and Tim Hilt big flower..





Veins going on [TH]


Flowers ready..


A tray full of goodness,
and I will share the card on Wednesday..[not my Wednesday though]
it will be my Thursday at 1am..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you, well I don't know, I'm all mixed up, ha ha ha..

Luv CHRISSYxx


11 comments:

Janette said...

Oh how lovely, can't wait to see what you do with them Chrissy. Your always so busy, see you whenever you get here.xx

Chris said...

The flowers and leaves look gorgeous, I know you are going to make something amazing with them. Isn't spraying satisfying? xx

Doni High said...

Awesome! Love the warm colors and all the wonderful texture.

jimlynn said...

A lot of spraying going on and all so pretty! Can't wait to see them on a project now.
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

Love all the flowers and beautiful foliage
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

You always inspire me with your pieces that you color and die cut out! I know it will be something fabulous! Thanks for reminding me that I need to use my sprays more often too!

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic Chrissy

gr karin

Sarah said...

I love to see your processes, such amazing blooms xx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my they are just gorgeous, love the colors, they have that Autumn feel to them!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Amazing that you see something to play with, out of what I would probably put in the bin without thinking! More super creativeness.
Faith x

Brenda said...

You always make it seems so easy to spray up those gorgeous colors...not so for me and I am such a mess! I also have trouble with the time differences, especially when there is a weekday holiday involved {=.