Followers

Monday, May 29, 2023

WHAT A WEEKEND..

 Hello everyone, wow, what a weekend, sat on my bum for most of it and coloured in..I usually , mostly, always, stand when I craft, even when colouring just one or two, maybe five images, but this was a marathon of colouring and fussy cutting and have nothing completed yet..will get to that when I'm completely finished.. 


Day one..all set up in my dinning room..
Let the process begin..


About 4 hours later..


Then look who arrived!..


She stayed for awhile, then wandered off..


Oh oh, that don't look good..



took a break and made some meatballs for Sunday night Birthday party..



These are Honey Chillied meatballs, not hot, not too sweet, just yummy..


Well, that made me hungry, so made a wee sandwhich.


By Sunday had a few sets done..
I was nearly blind by now and very sore fingers from cutting them out, but pushed on..


Someone a bit lost, the boy has gone away working for eleven days..

Aww, poor Holly [HOORAY FOR MUM..]

That's i..t,hope your weekend was full of fun and happiness.
Thank you so much for stopping by, I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx









 











9 comments:

Janette said...

Goodness me Chrissy, you sure know how to get crafting. That was some marathon, no wonder Holly dropped in to see if you needed help :))
Love the meatballs they look yummy and that double decker sarney looks delish too, happy days hahaha.xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

can't wait what you did colored Chrissy

gr karin

Chris said...

A productive weekend Chrissy, looking forward to see what you create with your coloured/fussy cut images. I'm drooling a little at the thought of those meatballs- they sound and look delicious!
xx

Margreet said...

I'm curious what you will show us the next days. You did a lot of colouring and fussy cutting. Poor Holly....
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

Glad your furry companion will be visiting you more now. You got so must work done, wow! Of course, Holly helped! Your meat balls look so good, yummy! Hugs, Valerie

Conniecrafter said...

It does take a lot to do all that prep work but makes the card making portion so much more enjoyable when they are all ready to use :)
The meatballs sound good :)Looks like you have your crafting partner back :)

jimlynn said...

Looks like a fun weekend - and I love that "little" sandwich! Yummy!
Lynn

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A lot of work, but you must have felt so pleased to get it all done Chrissy. The meatballs look yummy too
Faith x

Brenda said...

Now I need to take a lunch break, wish I had some yummy meatballs. Canʻt wait to see what you make with your colored and cut stuff!