Followers

Thursday, March 14, 2024

CAS CARD...DT

 Hello everyone,

I'm running a tad later with this post, I forgot what day it was, just too busy and neglected my duties [sorry girlfriends] because today is LITTLE RED WAGON  day and Imke is our fabulous hostess and her theme is something very much out of my comfort zone..CAS...she called it Easy Peasy CAS cards!!..

Slap my hand on my forehead, but I did it..


Made my base and found this clear "Thinking of you " stamp,
that little yellow blob front and center..


and my very well used red rubber stamp set..in a DVD case
not named ..


and I stamped...flowers and sentiment..


pretty straight too..


a hint of colour..


yellow as it is my favourite colour..


and done!!..from four to three.......I don't want to talk about that..lol..


So come on over with your CAS if you can


Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx


13 comments:

Margreet said...

That must have been a hell of a job for you, creating a CAS card. But you succeeded!! So beautiful and delicate. Good job!
xxx Margreet

Kate said...

So pretty, Chrissy! Sometimes, it's nice to have a set of quick and easy cards on hand - and I'm impressed you did it too! I'm always in awe of all your wonderful elements. You rocked this challenge too though!!

coldwaters2 said...

Well you have cracked the CAS theme for sure the cards are simple but divine love the stamp, sentiment and the touch of colour well done Chrissy
hugs
lolo x

Brenda said...

Chrissy, you do make me laugh! You can do any style of card making and these are 3 gorgeous cards. (if I had gone from 4 to 3 it would probably have been an inky fingerprint😂 that showed up on one.)

Janette said...

Lovely CAS design Chrissy, so sweet. The four to three made me smile, we have all been there, was it a smudge or as Brenda says, a finger print I wonder, hahaha. xx

Chris said...

You nailed it Chrissy! 3 perfectly CAS cards, they are beautiful.
xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful result Chrissie, even if there is only 3! x

*Vicki* said...

I think you've done a fabulous job with the CAS style here Chrissy! (I can struggle with that too!) The flowers are so pretty and make a nice set! Great job!!

Paperesse said...

Easy, but oh so elegant!!! You nailed the theme, Chrissy.

JanR said...

Such fantastic cards....even if there's only three of them. (; That bouquet stamp is so pretty!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Chrissy, great job you did........gr karin

Conniecrafter said...

Nice the challenge was a clean and simple, nice thinking of you cards!

Imke said...

Fabulous CAS card, Chrissie !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE