Followers

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

PROJECT NUMBER ONE..

 Hello everyone,

This project is my number one project that is new to me, no dies, stamps, or anything but one sheet of 12 x12 paper and some scoring and folding and a l little edge inking..and what a fun time I had, in fact, I couldn't stop and even went smaller..

Here they are..


I told you I got carried away, 
I haven't used any yet, but I'm going to 
and I'm going to decorate them too...


you get four envelope or pockets with one sheet of paper..


First cut from corner to corner..


Put them back together and cut from corner to corner on other side..


Now you have four..


Score 4 and 8


fold on score lines..


Then a smy paper was not double sided and the paper changed if you noticed...lol..
I added old book pages inside..


Made sure it fit and not squashed..


Flipped it and trimmed it..


then inked the edge before you glue, makes life so much easier..


Then I made sure something fitter inside and used some left over
 from an Easter project and it fitted fine..


That led me to other papers and colours..


and then I had a lot...


When I was at the shops I found this gift wrapping paper..


and thought it had a floral strip,
 which is something I like, and now do, to a lot of my papers..


But when I got home and opened her up, she was double sided..
Well, call me a happy camper, so set to buy cutting it up..


I made my triangles and it was at this point
 when I thought I could cut them again and make them smaller.....so I did..


Are they not cute or what..


some had the checks inside..


Score, ink , fold and glue..


Some had the check inside...


some had the floral inside...


and I still had this much left over,
 enough to make two or maybe more cards..


I love how tiny these are and will look lovely tucked into flowers on cards..


and then another thought I had..


I have a die that makes these tiny tags ...so......


I cut a bunch of them up..


they fit perfect...


I inked them and then stamped them with a script stamp
here and there...


So chuffed...


Added some string through the holes and I was done..

So. there you go..
Thank you so much for stopping by
I'll be back with another project which was a very knew to me project, so see you soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx









15 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous little envelopes Chrissy, I find it hard to believe with all the crafting knowledge you have, you have never done these before, I would have sworn you had.....anyways, they will look wonderful on any creation or scrapbook you create..xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a fabulous envelops Chrissy and great papers you have used......gr karin

Margreet said...

Love this post, Chrissy, you got me enthusiastic and I'll give it certainly a try.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Love all the little Vintage envelopes and tags-and you have reminded me I made some a couple of years ago and not even used them yet-will have to hunt them out!
Carol x

Chris said...

These are lovely Chrissy- especially the tiny ones with the little tags, they will look great on your cards.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful, dear Chrissy, you are unstoppable! Your enthusiasm is great! Hugs, Valerie

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, oh Chrissy your enthusiasm and excitement is unstoppable and quite contagious only you could create such an interesting post as this and I absolutely LOVE your wonderful array of diddy envelopes I think the inking on the edges give them that extra bit of va va vroom I also like how you added the little labels I look forward to seeing them added to your future projects well done you
hugs
lolo x

Sarah said...

They are brilliant Chrissy and what an excellent way to make pockets/envelopes and the tiny ones with the diddy tags are so sweet. LOVE the double sided wrapping paper too xx

Sarah said...

What an exellent way to make pockets/envelopes. The tiny ones with the tags are so cute xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful collection of envelops Chrissy and gorgeous design with those colours too ♥

Brenda said...

I especially love the tiny ones!!! Darling project, perfect for junk journals.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sooooo adorable. x

*Vicki* said...

The little envelopes are super cute! I just love those gorgeous papers you've picked for this too! Sometimes it's just fun to sit and create and have ready for future projects! Love it!

Conniecrafter said...

You now have a great selection to add to your cards or any project!
The double sided papers are a great deal and pretty, really love them all!

Pia S said...

Whatever the size, these envelopes look fantastic and will come in handy!