Followers

Thursday, March 21, 2024

FLOWERS...DT

 Hello everyone,

Time for another new challenge over at LITTLE RED WAGON  and I'm your hostess this week with the theme....FLORALS - add some flowers...


these gorgeous papers were in my stash and I really needed to use them...


So backed them with pink card stock and kept all my leftovers in a safe place!!..


Then changed my mind and decided to cut out some flowers using them..


good start..


Then played with my ball rolling tool which gave me cramp in my hands
 as I press too hard and mince the papers..

oing..


and die cut some leaves and these flower centers..


Wooden hearts, that's what I needed,
 because at this stage I was not all that chuffed..


So added the hearts after spraying them white..


bit happier..


added a sentiment die cut "Just for you"..


DONE!!
When it was time to send it
 I added a gold embossed on black Happy Birthday..

So there we go..


So do joins us HERE


Thank you so much for stopping by,
I'll be back later today/ tonight/Thursday or is it still Wednesday???
See you soon..

luv CHRISSYxx






17 comments:

Chris said...

An elegant and gorgeous floral card, love your papers, flowers and lovely dimension.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy,love the beautiful paper and flowers.
Carol x

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful papers, I love how you cut the flowers and the little hearts are cute for the centers. Pretty fancy script for the sentiment, Lovely!

pinky said...

Wow the flowers came out beautifully Chrissy. Love the colours in this card, so pretty!

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Chrissy I love the papers you used and glad that you did the cut ones as well they have added so much dimension the little hearts are wonderful as the centres as extras the sentiment is the perfect finishing touch
hugs
lolo x

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Ooops This is an amazing card! I Love the way you made the flowers! Brilliant!
Beautiful papers, and so nice with the sentiment in gold. WOW!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a gorgeous and elegant card and great papers Chrissy......gr karin

Valerie-Jael said...

FABULOUS, as always Sweetie! Hugs, Valerie

Paperesse said...

Another gorgeous card, Chrissy and just perfect for today, the first day of Spring. Happy Spring!

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card. Anesha x

Brenda said...

These papers are beautiful! The flowers are such a wonderful, unique way to use them. Happy Spring!

Brenda said...

These papers are gorgeous, and what a creative way to use them!

Dawn T said...

Superb card Chrissy. Love the elegance of the papers and how you did those beautiful flowers.

Janette said...

Love the paper Chrissy, this is so pretty. xx

*Vicki* said...

I never thought to cut out the shaped flowers from the floral pattern papers and give them some dimension with the rolling ball stylist! The papers are so soft and pretty too! More wonderful inspiration! HUGS

JanR said...

Fabulous card, Chrissy! I especially love the sprinkling of hearts.

Imke said...

Great idea to cut out the flowers from the DP -in this way everything fits so great together. The little heart are a perfect touch.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE