Followers

Thursday, May 4, 2023

CLEAN AND SIMPLE...DT

 Hello everyone,

Clean and simple...that is the challenge from our girlfriend JanR this week over at Little Red Wagon 

yikes!..me clean and simple, I tried..


And thank goodness for this freebie from Annies World Wide Crafty Inventions
over on Facebook..


It printed out lovely and I just added simple gold die cut " Thinking of You "..


Flat as a pancake..


I just had another idea for this image..mmmm..yes I did.


So do pop over and join in with us


Thank you so much for stopping by..
I have a big project coming up in a few hours, look forward to seeing you back.

Luv CHRISSYxx





16 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful image and lovely clean design, I like that big bold die cut too!
xx

jimlynn said...

Clean and simple and STUNNING! The gold die cut was all this beautiful image needed. LOVE your card!
Lynn

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO beautiful.
Faith x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy

gr karin

Margreet said...

That will have been a crime for you, making a CAS card. But you succeeded wonderfully!
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the freebie image and large gold sentiment
Carol x

Sarah said...

That's really gorgeous Chrissy xx

Paperesse said...

Fantastic CAS card, Chrissy! Simple and yet oh so elegant. What a lovely image and that gold sentiment sets it off beautifully. -Shani

*Vicki* said...

What a very lovely CAS card! That daisy image is perfect and I love the gold shinny sentiment over top!

aussie aNNie said...

Chrissy, a CAS card from you....omgoodness, I am so excited and you have rocked this 100%,, love the linen look paper you used and thanks for the plug, you are amazing xx

Dawn T said...

You did good with this one Chrissy. I bet your hands were itching to add layers and textures! It's very elegant.

Conniecrafter said...

It is beautiful, makes a lovely thinking of you card!

Pia S said...

You tried and you nailed it, it's beautiful and very different from your usual style.

JanR said...

I was thinking of you when I picked this challenge because I know cas clashes with your style....but you rocked it! Wonderful card! Such a pretty image and die cutting the sentiment is gold was perfect.

Kate said...

Such a pretty card, Chrissy! The image is gorgeous. This is so different from your usual style! Looks fabulous though!

Brenda said...

A great CAS card, Chrissy. Absolutely crisp and beautiful!